Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

[perl #40729] [TODO] Tcl - implement 'ext' sub in runtime/builtin/file.pir

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Paul Cochrane

no leída,
8 nov 2006, 12:22:378/11/06
a bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string: [perl #40729]

Implement the stub routine 'ext' in languages/tcl/runtime/builtin/file.pir

This ticket is in response to cage task #39704.

Nuno Carvalho via RT

no leída,
27 nov 2006, 13:19:2027/11/06
a perl6-i...@perl.org
Hi all,

This patch implements the first version of file ext for tcl. I am not
sure if it's supposed to be [file ext] or [file extension], i kept the
stub sub name 'ext' and so pushed 'ext' to the options
ResizablePMCArray. Feel free to change this.

It wasn't possible to test this using the test files, so i "hand made"
some tests using make tclsh:

% file ext
wrong # args: should be "file ext name"
% file ext abc.ddd
.ddd
% file ext foo
% file ext foo.bar
.bar
% file ext .bar
.bar
% file ext aaa.bbb.ccc.bar
.bar
% file ext .
.
% file ext aaa/bbb/ccc.foo
.foo
% file ext aaa\bbb\ccc.foo
.foo
% file ext aaa\aa.bb/ccc.dd
.dd
% file ext abc abc
wrong # args: should be "file ext name"
% file ext foo......bar
.bar

We can check for more stuff when we're able to use the test suit.

Files affected:
languages/tcl/runtime/builtin/file.pir

Best regards,
./smash