Can I use Parrot's subsystems in an embedded code?

Nikolay Ananiev

Oct 2, 2006, 5:26:07 PM10/2/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org
Hi there!
I'm starting an experimental C project that will embed parrot.
I'd like my program to be as portable as parrot itself, so my question is:
Can I take advantage of parrot's portableness?
For example, if my program does some IO stuff, can I use Parrot's IO
subsystem in my C code to do this stuff instead of using the platform's
native functions? I didn't find much info about embedding parrot.