Subversion Server Downtime

Robert Spier

Feb 22, 2006, 1:25:22 AM2/22/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org

FYI -

At some point later this week, or maybe this weekend, I will be taking
the perl.org Subversion server down to move it to different hardware.
This most likely won't happen until after the imminent Parrot release.

From an end user perspective, nothing should change. (Although we are
upgrading to a newer version of the server and associated programs.)
The server will be there, and then it will be down for a few
hours... and then it'll be back, bright, shiny and happy. More
details once it is complete.

-R (http:/log.perl.org)

Robert Spier

Feb 24, 2006, 5:52:17 PM2/24/06
to perl6-i...@perl.org

Upgrade complete. You shouldn't notice anything different, except
some operations might be faster.

-R

At Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:25:22 -0800,