call for help: pdd15 implementation

Jerry Gay

Apr 10, 2007, 3:39:53 PM4/10/07
to p2
a week remains before the scheduled release of parrot 0.4.11. in this
time, the project team intends to focus on the implementation of
PDD15, objects. to that end, i've started a wiki page at
http://rakudo.org/parrot/index.cgi?pdd15_todo for folks to add items
for what remains un{specified,implemented,tested}. based on that list,
we will generate rt tickets for all takers.

want to review docs/code/tests and provide constructive feedback?
want to write some doc/code/test patches to help?
have time to help us realize our goal for the week?

if so, keep your eyes on the wiki, please add your comments and ideas,
be on the look out for rt tickets you'd like to take on, and as
always, feel free to email the list or join us on #parrot
(irc.perl.org).
~jerry