[perl #38983] [PDD] review PDD01_overview.pod

Patrick R. Michaud via RT

Feb 22, 2007, 10:39:48 AM2/22/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
As part of the 0.4.9 release, I've changed a section in docs/ROADMAP.pod
to refer to pdd01 instead of the nonexistent "PLATFORMS" reference,
since pdd01 identifies the minimum platforms needed for release.

However, pdd01 is still in 'draft' status, so I'm just bumping this
ticket a bit to see if we can approve pdd01, as well as putting a note
here that when pdd01 is finally approved we need to update
docs/ROADMAP.pod with the new (non-draft) location as well.

Thanks!

Pm