Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

Minor patch for chmod in the doc/ops

0 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Joshua Isom

okunmadı,
8 Oca 2006 05:18:428.01.2006
alıcı perl6-i...@perl.org
The fix added to make the files in doc/ops readable by someone other
than root once installed seemed to be dependent on which version of
ExtUtils::Command was installed. I had 1.05 installed and it didn't
work, chmod wasn't exported by default. I did upgrade to 1.09 so it
worked properly, but here's a patch to remedy it for 1.05 as well,
which I believe is the version that comes with perl 5.8.7. It also
changes the permissions to 644 instead of 666. And just for
aesthetics, deletes the unneeded comma.

chmod.patch
0 yeni ileti