[perl #40278] [CAGE] perl coding standards coda.

Will Coleda

Sep 5, 2006, 4:13:03 PM9/5/06
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Will Coleda
# Please include the string: [perl #40278]

From the recently updated pdd07:

Perl source files must end with this block:

# Local Variables:
# mode: cperl
# cperl-indent-level: 4
# fill-column: 100
# End:
# vim: expandtab shiftwidth=4:

--
Will "Coke" Coleda
wi...@coleda.com

Paul Cochrane

Sep 19, 2006, 4:55:49 AM9/19/06
to parrotbug...@parrotcode.org
Hi Bernhard,

> thanks for adding the codas in the Perl files.
No worries! I actually found some more perl files so will make the
necessary changes when I get the tuits.

> Could you also provide a test in t/codingstd/code_coda.t, so that future
> Perl files will automatically be checked?
Will do :-) Have to work out how to do that first though...

Regards,

Paul