[perl #41885] [BUG] All the dynoplibs/dynpmcs fail on freebsd

Joshua Isom

Mar 17, 2007, 5:05:23 PM3/17/07
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Joshua Isom
# Please include the string: [perl #41885]

Currently(and I don't know how long it's been going on, but it's
relatively new), but all of the dynoplib tests and all of the dynpmc
tests fail on FreeBSD 6.0. All tests fail as a syntax error.

Paul Cochrane

Mar 18, 2007, 12:23:38 PM3/18/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org, bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
> Currently(and I don't know how long it's been going on, but it's
> relatively new), but all of the dynoplib tests and all of the dynpmc
> tests fail on FreeBSD 6.0. All tests fail as a syntax error.

I can confirm this on FreeBSD 6.1 as well.

Paul