Global Variables Hunting

al...@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt

Sep 14, 2006, 2:10:49 PM9/14/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Hi

Probably I should create a ticket with this, but at the moment I am
without network access. So, if somebody is up to create it, thanks.

As some people know, I am shooting down global variables under IMCC/PIR
parser. So, please, if you find a global variable in any file under
compilers/imcc please do one of two things:
- warn me
- add one: HITME! comment and check-in. I'll grep for them!

Thanks
Alberto
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal

"Beware of bugs in the above code;
I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
--- Donald Knuth