[perl #41496] [TODO] config - profiling options should have their own step in config/init/defaults.pm

Paul Cochrane

Feb 13, 2007, 11:01:12 AM2/13/07
to bugs-bi...@rt.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by Paul Cochrane
# Please include the string: [perl #41496]

The profiling options specified in config/init/defaults.pm should be
moved into their own 'step' of the configure process.

James Keenan via RT

Jun 25, 2007, 12:08:59 AM6/25/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
On Tue Feb 13 08:01:12 2007, ptc wrote:
> The profiling options specified in config/init/defaults.pm should be
> moved into their own 'step' of the configure process.

Paul: Can you explain your rationale for this?

kid51

Paul Cochrane

Jun 25, 2007, 5:26:31 AM6/25/07
to parrotbug...@parrotcode.org, perl6-i...@perl.org
kid51,

This was one of my "convert TODO items in the code into RT tickets"
things, so it's not actually something I specifically wanted. It is,
however, very good that you've come across the ticket so that it can
be discussed and perhaps discarded as necessary.

Paul

James Keenan via RT

Aug 26, 2007, 8:32:08 PM8/26/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
On Mon Jun 25 02:27:01 2007, ptc wrote:

> This was one of my "convert TODO items in the code into RT tickets"
> things, so it's not actually something I specifically wanted.

It's been two months since the last posting on this ticket. Evidently
no one is convinced enough of its importance to actually do it. And we
haven't experienced any problems due to the absence of it.

So if no one speaks up for this ticket I'll close it in approximately
three days.

Thank you very much.
kid51

James Keenan via RT

Sep 4, 2007, 9:02:01 PM9/4/07
to perl6-i...@perl.org
No one took the ticket. Hence, I'm closing it.