Next release ...

Leopold Toetsch

Feb 15, 2006, 7:42:50 PM2/15/06
to Perl 6 Internals
The next release is delayed a bit, you might already have noticed that.

The reason is: GPW (German Perl Workshop) is at the beginning of March,
then a hackaton with Audrey will follow. This would collide with the
March release. Therefore I've postponed this release until next week.

BTW: I'm inclined to turn on strict argument/param count checking (not
return values yet) tomorrow. Any opinions WRT that?

leo

Patrick R. Michaud

Feb 15, 2006, 9:00:15 PM2/15/06
to Leopold Toetsch, Perl 6 Internals

I'm in favor of it. If something in PGE breaks, I'll be available
(and willing) to fix it.

Pm