SVN tips in wranglers.pod

Paul Cochrane

Nov 7, 2006, 12:06:35 PM11/7/06
to parrot-...@perl.org
Hi all,

In the attached patch, I've added a section on SVN usage tips for the
doc/dev/wranglers.pod documentation, mostly distilled from wisdom on
#parrot. Is there anything else people think should be added before I
commit the patch? Or any changes to the pod itself?

Comments definitely welcome,

Paul

wranglers_pod.patch

Bernhard Schmalhofer

Nov 7, 2006, 3:29:11 PM11/7/06
to Paul Cochrane, parrot-...@perl.org
Paul Cochrane schrieb:

> In the attached patch, I've added a section on SVN usage tips for the
> doc/dev/wranglers.pod documentation, mostly distilled from wisdom on
> #parrot. Is there anything else people think should be added before I
> commit the patch? Or any changes to the pod itself?
When the commit is associated with a ticket in RT, I usually copy&paste the
ticket header. e.g.

#39197: [CAGE] lib/Parrot/Test.pm ignores core dumps failures!CU,

Bernhard

Paul Cochrane

Nov 7, 2006, 3:42:21 PM11/7/06
to Bernhard Schmalhofer, parrot-...@perl.org
Thanks Bernhard! Added to the list.

Paul

Jerry Gay

Nov 8, 2006, 10:56:48 AM11/8/06
to Paul Cochrane, Bernhard Schmalhofer, parrot-...@perl.org
paul~

i took the liberty of beefing up the examples in your patch, adding
some more info, and committing it. you'll find it in r15225.

~jerry