ActiveState is pleased to announce ActivePerl 5.16.0 build 1600,
a complete, ready-to-install binary distribution of Perl.
Builds for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are made freely available.
Builds for Solaris, HP-UX and AIX are available with ActivePerl Business
Edition. For detailed information or to download these releases, see:
What's new in ActivePerl
ActivePerl 5.16 is now based on the 5.16.0 release. You can read about all
the changes since Perl 5.14.0 in the perldelta document:
Whether you're a first-time user or a long-time fan, our free resources
will help you get the most from ActivePerl.
Mailing list archives:
ActivePerl is available for the following platforms:
- Windows/x86 (32-bit)
- Windows/x64 (64-bit) (aka "AMD64")
- Mac OS X
- Linux/x86 (32 bit)
- Linux/x86_64 (64-bit) (aka "AMD64")
- Solaris/SPARC (32-bit and 64-bit) (Business Edition only)
- Solaris/x86 (32-bit) (Business Edition only)
- HP-UX/PA-RISC (32-bit) (Business Edition only)
- AIX/PowerPC (32-bit) (Business Edition only)
More information about the Business Edition can be found here:
Custom builds are available in the Enterprise Edition:
Everyone is encouraged to participate in making Perl an even better
For bugs related to ActiveState use:
For bugs related directly to Perl please use the 'perlbug' utility.