can someone help with using module???

Jadkit

Feb 6, 2006, 2:49:36 AM2/6/06

I am on a webserver which i have only FTP access. I used a
servercheck.cgi script which tell me that there is a Perl Magick module
installed on the server. it says

5.005::i686-linux::Image::Magick

then i tried to execute scripts below

#!/usr/bin/perl
use "Image::Magick";

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
print "Script ok";

and

#!/usr/bin/perl
use "5.005::i686-linux::Image::Magick";

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
print "Script ok";

but they just don't work. any ideas please?????

Cheers,
Jadkit.

Paul Lalli

Feb 6, 2006, 8:40:43 AM2/6/06

"does not work" is not a good error description. In fact, it is the
worst of all possible error descriptions. *How* did it "not work"?
Did your computer freeze? Crash? Infinite loop? Compilation error?
Run-time error? Spontaneously combust?

In general, you don't put quotes around the name of a module.

Paul Lalli