Script Writing

Victoria Seto

Feb 16, 2007, 5:40:48 PM2/16/07
to period-6-film
hey guys, this is victoria
im going to try to begin to organize the group a bit... to start off can everyone give me their sn... or if you never go on aim (which means less than 2 hours each day) give another option whihc i will be able to contact you... it would b best if you guys went on aim tho...

thanks,
Victoria

drake berglund

Feb 16, 2007, 8:50:20 PM2/16/07
to period...@googlegroups.com
--- Victoria Seto <blueso...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey im really almost never on aim so itd be best if u
just email me 4 now. sorry bout that

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

KaU...@aol.com

Feb 16, 2007, 9:01:09 PM2/16/07
to period...@googlegroups.com
Hey this Is Kazi. Me s/n is KaUll4. Those are Ls not i's. I also have a raw copy of what I thought of for the script. I dont know how to send it via email since it runs on Celtx. Once i learn how to do it from John, you will receive the copy.

                                                -Kazi

Victoria Seto

Feb 16, 2007, 10:43:54 PM2/16/07
to Period 6 Film
ok hi guys... i sent out an email asking for everyone's sn... but to
discuss stuff bout the script i guess you guys should check in here at
least 3 times a day... ok... heres a rough plan of around what i think
we should do over the break:
- i'll discuss with the director and researchers of which source we
are going to use for the storyline
- then ill post that version up on either google group or writely or
here... and let everyone read it
- then i will try to make a very rough draft of the condensed
storyline(including the plot and characters)
- it will be posted on writely and everyone can edit it and have the
editted version with everyone's opinions by wednesday or thursday
- with this.. ill try to split it up into small parts of the script
for different people to work on. these small parts should be done
saturday night
- send these to me and ill try to mesh them together... again putting
up a draft on writely
- you will all have until sunday afternoon to post comments and edits
~ if you guys have any opinions or comments about this schedule please
tell me =)
Victoria

Simon Fondrie-Teitler

Feb 17, 2007, 9:17:14 AM2/17/07
to Period 6 Film
Please post all comments to the forum, not this. Thank you.

ledzepp...@aim.com

Feb 17, 2007, 1:01:35 AM2/17/07
to period...@googlegroups.com
hola! its alberto. my sn is benevolentbozo13. we should make a chat room! yay! ... sorry its late and im tired.. and crazy.........

Simon Fondrie-Teitler

Feb 17, 2007, 10:03:14 AM2/17/07
to Period 6 Film
This conversation is locked