Call for submissions: Anymous Performance Festival 2010 / Pilsen, Czech Republic / Deadline: 30th April 2010

PERFORMANCELOGÍA: Todo sobre Arte de Performance y Performancistas

Mar 31, 2010, 11:34:00 PM3/31/10
CALL FOR SUBMISSION:  Anymous Performance 2010 (Czech Republic)
Deadline date: April 30, 2010; Source: www.anymous.com

anymous.JPG

CALL FOR YOUNG ARTISTS - FESTIVAL May 17th - 21st, 2010
ANYMOUS PERFORMANCE XI (Pilsen, Czech Republic)
Festival of Action Art in Pilsen streets

ANYMOUS ART, a non-profit community of authors, based in Pilsen, is launching a international call for artists, on the
mark of a performing & visual arts festival, that will take place on May 2010 in Pilsen. We're looking for works in the
field of performance art, live art and visual arts.

Please, if you're interested, send us by e-mail your proposal containing a description of the work and your budget. NO
performer fee but we offer accommodation, publicity, help with realization, documentation and cover part of travel
costs.

Festival site: http://www.anymous.com
Proposal (until the 30th April) send to: any...@email.cz

Thank you,
MgA. Michal Krysl
performer artist, festival director
any...@email.cz
http://www.anymous.com

Source: FADO Performance Art Centre E-Bulletin (March 2010)

--
PERFORMANCELOGÍA
Todo sobre Arte de Performance y Performancistas
All about Performance Art and Performance Artists

Archivo y Difusión del Arte de Performance
Archive and Dissemination on Performance Art

Archivo Virtual / Virtual Archive: http://www.performancelogia.org
Boletín / Newsletter: http://groups.google.com/group/performancelogia
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/perfoartnews
Facebook: http://www.performancelogia.org/facebook
Email: performa...@gmail.com
Colaboraciones / Collaborations: Apartado Postal: 5048.
Caracas 1010A - Venezuela
anymous.JPG
APPLICATION_ANYMOUS_festival.rtf