MORE Django Lunch!

Michael Richardson

Apr 27, 2009, 12:05:04 PM4/27/09
to pdxdjango
We had a nice big Django Lunch the first time around and a more
intimate one last week - however, since we're still not at the point
yet where it's just me sitting at the bar and discussing Django with a
pint glass, I'd like to announce that the next lunch will be held
Tuesday, April 28 (that is, tomorrow). Unless anybody has a
preference we'll hold it again at Deschutes.

While we haven't really covered that much specific stuff at the past
couple of lunches, I would like to focus the topics this time around
on testing and deployment.

RSVPing privately is nice so I know roughly what table size to get
when we head there, but it's not necessary.

Michael Richardson

May 4, 2009, 5:54:56 PM5/4/09
to pdxdjango
Change of location this week - instead of Deschutes we're going to do
a brown bag meetup. The plan is, around 12:30, to head over to the
carts on SW Alder and 10th (downtown) and then eat lunch inside the
Galleria [1]. If you don't want to get food at the carts, then I
would show up around 12:45 (so let's call that the official start
time).

In general, these lunches are pretty awesome, and I encourage anybody
that wants to to suggest a place to have one.

[1]:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=921+SW+Morrison+St&sll=45.521518,-122.677181&sspn=0.008194,0.022745&ie=UTF8&ll=45.520857,-122.678983&spn=0.008555,0.022745&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

Igal Koshevoy

May 4, 2009, 6:01:34 PM5/4/09
to pdxd...@googlegroups.com

What day is the Django Lunch on? Tuesday the 5th? I may be able to join you.

Also, would you like to add this to Calagator?

-igal

Adam Lowry

May 4, 2009, 7:20:59 PM5/4/09
to pdxdjango
On May 4, 3:01 pm, Igal Koshevoy <i...@pragmaticraft.com> wrote:
> What day is the Django Lunch on? Tuesday the 5th? I may be able to join you.
>
> Also, would you like to add this to Calagator?
>
> -igal

Tuesday the 5th, Igal. Hope to see you there. Here it is on Calagator:

http://calagator.org/events/1250457170

Igal Koshevoy

May 4, 2009, 9:10:09 PM5/4/09
to pdxd...@googlegroups.com
Sweet, see you there.

-igal

Igal Koshevoy

May 5, 2009, 2:07:09 PM5/5/09
to pdxd...@googlegroups.com
http://twitter.com/djangopony/status/1708120665

djangopony writes: Heading to Portland for a magical django lunch with
@igalko and crew. ^_^

Yay! We have a pony!

-igal

Matt Youell