First meeting

1 view

Michael Richardson

Apr 15, 2008, 5:59:01 PM4/15/08
to pdxdjango
Hello everyone, and thank you for your interest.

We'll be having our first meeting tomorrow (that's Wednesday, April
16) at 5pm at Bailey's Taproom. Here's the Upcoming:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/474053/?ps=5

We don't have any kind of formal agenda - I'm hoping that this will
mainly be a meet-and-greet for Django developers currently in Portland
where we can also provide an introduction to Django for anybody
wanting to learn more about it. Feel free to bring any work you want
to show off or get help on, of course.

Feel free to email me or the list with any questions.

-Michael

jb0t

Apr 15, 2008, 8:15:36 PM4/15/08
to pdxdjango
I would hate to miss the first meeting. Will do my best to be there.

#pdxdjango is up on freenode btw

-jb0t

On Apr 15, 2:59 pm, Michael Richardson

Eric Drechsel

Apr 15, 2008, 9:43:43 PM4/15/08
to pdxdjango
I'm going to try to come also, if only for the first half. I'm a php
with a longstanding interest in django