a working link to a repeat event input widget for calagator

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Anselm Hook

未读,
2008年10月13日 15:15:422008/10/13
收件人 pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
As mentioned earlier here's a link to a working example of a repeat event calendar picker.  It isn't pretty, but it helps formalize the thinking Joe and I did.

This doesn't actually "make" a valid repeat event string in say iCal but simply exercises a UI for being able to pick calendar events.

http://makerlab.com/projects/20081013_Calagator_Repeat_Events

I threw it on makerlab for convenience but obviously it is open source / free / volunteer just to be totally clear.... as is everything I personally contribute to...

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子