This Week's Code Sprint

Audrey Eschright

May 22, 2008, 7:37:11 PM5/22/08
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
We'll be having another code sprint this Saturday at CubeSpace, starting at 10AM. Now that we've started regularly re-importing feeds, we have more to do to handle duplicates and get the import/export process running as efficiently as possible. There's also writing up a "Guide to Calagator" as Igal discussed, to help us get more groups sending data, and identifying any additional sources we can import at this time.

--
Audrey Eschright

Igal Koshevoy

May 22, 2008, 10:00:04 PM5/22/08
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
I'd heartily invite non-programmers and those that haven't gone to many
code sprints to join us for this session. You can really help us out
even if you join us for part of the day.

Calagator is now ready enough that we can recommend it to many
additional local groups. We need to discuss how to best approach, assist
and involve them.

A "Guide to Calagator" article will help us explain to community leaders
what Calagator is about, how it can help them, and how they can use it.
It'll need to be written in plain, clear English with minimum jargon or
fuss. We'll need writers.

But don't worry, there will be plenty of programming too. ;)

See you there.

-igal