Calagator - next code sprint: Saturday, March 15

Igal Koshevoy

Mar 14, 2008, 6:40:17 AM3/14/08
to Igal Koshevoy
Calagator is an all-volunteer, open-source project to develop a calendar
aggregation system for the Portland technical community. We're making
lots of progress, so please join us in the effort. For further details
about the project, see calagator.org

We'll doing another code sprint to work on the project this Saturday,
10am to 6pm at CubeSpace. We usually meet in the FlexSpace (also the
place where the Ruby Brigade meetings usually are), but the friendly
front desk staff will tell you where to go if you're not sure.

Everyone is welcome to participate, even if you haven't attended a code
sprint before. Experience with Ruby on Rails and agile development is
helpful, but you're welcome to come even if you're new to these because
this is a great way to learn. You do not have to come to the entire
event, so swing by if you have time -- and if you drop in and we're not
there, you'll probably find us eating lunch at the "Side Door"
bar/restaurant a few blocks away.

See you at the code sprint!

-igal

Anselm Hook

Mar 14, 2008, 1:11:38 PM3/14/08
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com, Igal Koshevoy
I will be there

Audrey Eschright

Mar 15, 2008, 12:24:33 PM3/15/08
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
I'm sick and not going to make it today. Will someone take
responsibility for keeping track of what work gets done, somewhere on
the wiki?

I think the main things to work on are duplicate entry management,
importing event data so people can use Calagator now, and the ui
pieces Reid has been wireframing.

Thanks,
Audrey

Igal Koshevoy

Mar 15, 2008, 1:03:41 PM3/15/08
to pdx-tech...@googlegroups.com
Audrey: I'll make sure we take care of that. Sorry to hear that you're
sick and hope you feel better soon.

All: I had to take care of some urgent client work this morning, but
I've wrapped that up and should be in by 10:30a. I also rescheduled the
stuff this evening, so I can stay around till closing time.

-igal