Feb 27

Mitch

Feb 23, 2012, 12:58:13 PM2/23/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Another week, another chance at a meeting.

Anyone up for a meeting the week of Feb 27th. Pick a day, time, and
place.

I'll recommend 6:30 pm at the Tualatin Library. How about Tuesday the
28th this time. Maybe someone prefers Tuesday to Monday? But
whatever works for you... make the suggestion.

If you like the Tualatin Library, please confirm ASAP as I need to
reserve the room.

Mitch

DennisB

Feb 26, 2012, 6:59:15 PM2/26/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
Howdy Mitch,

I'm new to the group and I'll try to make the meeting, traffic from
Hillsboro permitting.
I have some Android to PIC24 (embedded processor) projects, that I'm
working on.

DennisB

Mitch Besser

Feb 26, 2012, 10:27:58 PM2/26/12
to pdx-androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,

The group is very loose. People join in as they like. It's simply an opportunity to work on your personal Android programming projects with others. Some weeks we meet, others we don't.  You can show late and just join when you arrive.

We'll be in the small study room at the library. Do check the website before you leave, just in case there's a last minute change.

Thanks for the interest and I look forward to meeting you.

Mitch
--
email: bess...@gmail.com
SMS txt <140 chars: 5038418378

"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone."
- Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ programming language

Dennis Bourassa

Feb 26, 2012, 10:30:27 PM2/26/12
to pdx-androi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, sounds like fun.... DennisB

Mitch

Feb 28, 2012, 9:12:29 PM2/28/12
to PDX Android Workgroup
It's 6:12pm and I've arrived at the Tualatin Library. I'm in the
small study room next to the round fire place.

Dennis Bourassa

Feb 28, 2012, 9:14:25 PM2/28/12
to pdx-androi...@googlegroups.com

Howdy, looks like I'm a no show... still in a meeting, in Hillsboro.  db