Unable to update

Teddi

Aug 14, 2022, 4:06:15 PM8/14/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
So, I've not been able to get the update to work (Windows 10).

In addition to checking/changing each dogs' height when submitting the results Excel file at the end if the trial, is there anything else I need to do?

How do I change the height within the program, so that when printing the results at the end of each class, all the dogs are in the correct height group?

"Love the dog you train - not the titles they obtain"

PROUD PATRIOT &
Home of the German Shepherd Dogs,
Blackthorns Urban Legend, "Riggs" IGP3,CD, BCAT, CA, DS, RATCH 6/30/13 - present

THOSE AT RAINBOW BRIDGE
UCDX Kaya Von Royale "Kaya" UDX, TDI, CGC 9/3/01-11/5/13;
Baldasarre Vom Alpenhof "Nick", CD, TD 9/3/06 - 06/03/13
Joli's O'Joker's Wild "Cinder"  7/98 - 8/06

On Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 05:57:19 AM EDT, pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com <pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Cynthia Heyman <cyn...@tiptail.com>: May 27 12:06PM -0600

Hey guys, so the Windows version of the old software is ready too, for the
height update.

Remember with any of these updates, you have to export, then run the
install, then import.
...more
Lorri Griffin <griffin...@gmail.com>: May 27 03:17PM -0400

I need the windows update! Thanks, Lorri Griffin

...more
Pam Opanowitz <qui...@gmail.com>: May 27 03:24PM -0500

Hey. Send it when you can to me and to Nicole at trained...@gmail.com.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Pam Opanowitz <qui...@gmail.com>: May 27 03:24PM -0500

Windows version for both

Sent from my iPhone

...more
Myrna Rychlik <myrnar...@gmail.com>: May 27 03:28PM -0500

Send to me too! Windows version please. Thank you so much!

Myrna Rychlik
TRM Katy TX
myrnar...@gmail.com

...more
Renee Barnaby <bhfo...@gmail.com>: May 27 10:00PM -0700

Hi Cynthia,

I will need the mac version.

Thanks, Renee Barnaby

...more
Cynthia Heyman <cyn...@tiptail.com>: May 27 08:51AM -0600

I am working on the updates for the new heights. I have the Mac version
working and ready to be rolled out. If you want a copy of the Mac version,
please send me a direct email to ...more
Kristin Ohberg <kris...@architerra-nw.com>: May 27 08:01AM -0700

Thanks so much Cynthia; this will be a big help.

...more
Ashleigh A <ashle...@gmail.com>: May 27 10:23AM -0500

Thank you, Cynthia! Looking forward to the windows version for our upcoming
July trial.

On Fri, May 27, 2022, 10:01 AM Kristin Ohberg <kris...@architerra-nw.com>
wrote:

...more

Jen Giacchi

Aug 14, 2022, 5:21:28 PM8/14/22
to pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com
I have windows 10 and was able to update. Are you getting a specific error?

You’ll also need to update placements for Master B and this would be even with the update. The update fixes the height divisions but Master B is still scoring as all heights instead of breaking them down into placements by height like the other classes.

Jen

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2022, at 2:06 PM, 'Teddi' via PawTapBHA Secretary Software Discussion Group <pawtapbh...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

--