Scenario #51 - City of Strangers Part 1 Tier 1-2, 3-4, or 6-7 Oct 29 Noon EST

SirGuido

Oct 27, 2010, 8:58:14 PM10/27/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
Instead of Scenario 1 I'm going for 51, it's currently prepped for 3-4
but I can reprep to 1-2 or 6-7 as needed.

Sign up below with your character name, level, and PF number. Also
your preferred tier.

Andy

Oct 28, 2010, 4:15:43 AM10/28/10
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

1) Sashenka 6976-6, Cleric 2, Tier 3-4, 1-2 in preference. I don't believe
I'm eligible to play 6-7.
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Matt Eddleman

Oct 28, 2010, 4:24:23 AM10/28/10
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
2) Gabrielle d'Apcher, 2351-1, Aristocrat4, Tier3-4 or 6-7.
3)
4)
5)
6)

SirGuido

Oct 28, 2010, 3:14:54 PM10/28/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
Boy I sure hope 2 more people sign up by tomorrow.

On Oct 28, 4:24 am, Matt Eddleman <mattastrop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Andy <li...@katexochen.com> wrote:
> > Instead of Scenario 1 I'm going for 51, it's currently prepped for 3-4
> > but I can reprep to 1-2 or 6-7 as needed.
>
> > Sign up below with your character name, level, and PF number.  Also
> > your preferred tier.
>
> > 1) Sashenka 6976-6, Cleric 2, Tier 3-4, 1-2 in preference.  I don't believe
> > I'm eligible to play 6-7.
> > 2) Gabrielle d'Apcher, 2351-1, Aristocrat4, Tier3-4 or 6-7.
> > 3)
> > 4)
> > 5)
> > 6)

Tangaroa

Oct 28, 2010, 4:04:04 PM10/28/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
I could play for no credit/gold/xp, or I could just run a pregen I
suppose. I enjoyed this mod greatly and am waiting to do the sequel.

However, would it be to late to throw out #49 as an option? This
would be Among the Dead I believe Matt has played it and volunteered
something at some point in the near future. If we have my 3rd level
ranger, the 2nd level cleric, and argrym is what, a 2nd level
fighter? With a 4th level pregen, we would have an average of 2.75.

http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/p/paizoPublishingLLC/pathfinder/pathfinderSocietyScenarios/season1/v5748btpy8dag&source=search

Of course, this would all be dependent on how much free time Matt has,
and if Sashenka has played the adventure.

SirGuido

Oct 28, 2010, 5:22:30 PM10/28/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
I was hoping to run rather than play, but I could do that as an option
as well and move my game to next week. Argrym is 3rd level now.

On Oct 28, 4:04 pm, Tangaroa <jspru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could play for no credit/gold/xp, or I could just run a pregen I
> suppose.  I enjoyed this mod greatly and am waiting to do the sequel.
>
> However, would it be to late to throw out #49 as an option?  This
> would be Among the Dead  I believe Matt has played it and volunteered
> something at some point in the near future.  If we have my 3rd level
> ranger, the 2nd level cleric, and argrym is what, a 2nd level
> fighter?  With a 4th level pregen, we would have an average of 2.75.
>
> http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/p/paizoPublishingLLC/pathfinder/path...

Andy

Oct 28, 2010, 5:32:45 PM10/28/10
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I've not played 49, so I'd be equally happy with that. It's rather late
notice for Matt though... I'm happy either way, but if Matt's not able to
DM tomorrow we could run 51 with three and a pregen if necessary.

Cheers,

Andy

pathfinder-society-onlin...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.com/group/pathfinder-society-online-collective?hl=en.

Matt Eddleman

Oct 28, 2010, 7:10:01 PM10/28/10
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
If you guys want to and can provide campaign files for #49, I'll run it tomorrow.

-Matt

SirGuido

Oct 28, 2010, 9:21:29 PM10/28/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
I'm fully prepped for 51, and haven't played Argrym as level 3 yet, so
I'm up for either one.
> > pathfinder-society-onlin...@googlegroups.com<pathfinder-society-online-collective%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/pathfinder-society-online-collective?h....

Ankur Gupta

Oct 28, 2010, 10:18:48 PM10/28/10
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I must unfortunately bail, even though at this point, I can play in 49, and I wouldn't mind
joining in on a 51. We can just say that the wife has spoken.

And spoken words are sometimes scary.

Ankur

Tangaroa

Oct 28, 2010, 10:35:44 PM10/28/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
I've generated a new thread and added the people who said they could
play.

Matt Eddleman

Oct 29, 2010, 2:15:27 AM10/29/10
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
I also am suddenly unable to make tomorrow's game, due to needing to catch up fast on a group project for school.

I do hope that you guys make something work out.

-Matt

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Tangaroa <jspr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've generated a new thread and added the people who said they could
play.

SirGuido

Oct 29, 2010, 9:32:06 AM10/29/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
Well, I'm still up for running if we can get 3 more players.

On Oct 29, 2:15 am, Matt Eddleman <mattastrop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also am suddenly unable to make tomorrow's game, due to needing to catch
> up fast on a group project for school.
>
> I do hope that you guys make something work out.
>
> -Matt
>
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Tangaroa <jspru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've generated a new thread and added the people who said they could
> > play.

BenignFacist

Oct 29, 2010, 10:02:17 AM10/29/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
Count me in.

2 more to go!

Come on you lot, let's go! :)

*shakes fist*

Tangaroa

Oct 29, 2010, 11:13:19 AM10/29/10
to Pathfinder Society online collective
I'm starting a server, and borrowing use of Neo's vent. (He might
kick us out later if he starts running something)

MapTools B76
Name: PFS-AmongtheDead
Pass: player1
IP: 98.237.248.16