3-18 The God's Market Gamble, Friday August 17th (Today) 2:30pm Eastern

Ithuriel

Aug 17, 2012, 5:52:12 AM8/17/12
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
This one is a bit last minute but let's see.

Tier 1-5

TTopRPG + Skype (Currently TTop is PC only. Sorry Mac people)
TTopRPG is very easy to use so if you haven't tried it before don't
worry about that.
Essentially all you need to do is show up and if you want preset
buttons to push you can create them ahead of time or as we go.

What I need from you:
1) Character name, Class, PFS #, Faction
2) A link to your character sheet
3) An image that we can use as your mini.

First 6 to sign on are in.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Alex

Aug 17, 2012, 10:06:15 AM8/17/12
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm interested in this, for sure.

What's the usual length of time for this game? I have about 3 - 3.5 hours free but not 4. So I'd love to play but I don't want to put anyone in a bind.

- Alex

On Friday, August 17, 2012 6:57:26 AM UTC-4, xidoraven wrote:
Merisiel Elfwood, Ninja 3, 12237-1, Qadira.
Sheet working now.

Ithuriel

Aug 17, 2012, 10:12:18 AM8/17/12
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
4+

The scenarios are meant to run 4-5 hours. This will finish relatively
late for me so I'm going to try to keep it as close to four as
possible. It is possible that it could go under, but I wouldn't bet
on it.

Ithuriel

Aug 17, 2012, 10:14:13 AM8/17/12
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
You know- if we are able to start on time and you have 3.5 hours for
sure I could work on the pacing and do my best to make that happen.
As long as we stay focused and I keep an eye on the clock I think we
could do it for this one.

On Aug 17, 5:06 pm, Alex <alex.friendsandfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted

Buttz valkyrie

Aug 17, 2012, 10:21:16 AM8/17/12
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Do you mind postphoning it for 24 hs? I could be up - but i do have a game 4.5 hs from the start time - and reviews seem to indicate its a mod best not rushed :o

Ithuriel

Aug 17, 2012, 10:29:38 AM8/17/12
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
It is possible. Perhaps even necessary.

On Aug 17, 5:21 pm, Buttz valkyrie <valkyrie.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you mind postphoning it for 24 hs? I could be up - but i do have a game
> 4.5 hs from the start time - and reviews seem to indicate its a mod best
> not rushed :o
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/pathfinder-society-online-collective?h....

Buttz valkyrie

Aug 17, 2012, 10:31:47 AM8/17/12
to pathfinder-society...@googlegroups.com

Put me down for it if its in 24 h. Lv 3 magus or a 2 druid/1 rogue (quite a new character - haven't really "played" her much so to speak).

Ithuriel

Aug 17, 2012, 1:14:04 PM8/17/12
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
Okay so we didn't make it today. About an hour till and I have one
person in this thread signed on and another who hadn't posted but was
going to join. I'll see about running something tomorrow. Will make
a different thread for that if I do.

On Aug 17, 5:31 pm, Buttz valkyrie <valkyrie.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Put me down for it if its in 24 h. Lv 3 magus or a 2 druid/1 rogue (quite a
> new character - haven't really "played" her much so to speak).

Doombunny

Aug 17, 2012, 4:42:07 PM8/17/12
to Pathfinder Society Online Collective
If you are considering running this on Sunday, you can count me in
with Gonk, level 3 Sea Singer (bard).