Ideas for Applications

palms...@googlemail.com

Jan 1, 2009, 6:12:18 PM1/1/09
to PalmSounds
Following on from the thread about new apps ideas, I thought we'd see
if we can start a real long list of apps. Here's the list from
D.Kristian

1. A "paint to sound" or image to sound app similar to Coagula or
Metasynth; it wouldn't have to be real-time, but that could also be
nice.

2. A Mellotron app (based on some of the smaller freebie Mellotron
VSTi's like Nanotron or Tapeworm.

3. An analogue synth/sequencer app that isn't a 303 clone. I love
Finger Bassline, but something with two oscillators and a delay would
be great.

4. An update of Bloom that would allow you to program or import your
own sounds, or at least nix the piano so that only the backing pads
remain.

what will you add?