What annoys me about Palm Sounds is ...

palms...@googlemail.com

Jun 15, 2008, 4:21:56 PM6/15/08
to PalmSounds
If there's anything that annoys you about Palm Sounds blog or you have
suggestions about how things could be improved then please post them
here.

ecgta33

Jun 29, 2008, 4:59:55 PM6/29/08
to PalmSounds
No WTF there is nothing wrong, it is good, keep up the good work,
although i thought this blog would be more about palm, but then again
they (Palm) haven't done much so what can you do.

palms...@googlemail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 12:38:34 PM6/30/08
to PalmSounds
I know what you mean. When I started it was all about Palm, and then
windows mobile or pocket pc as it was then. Now things are much more
fluid and there are lots of platforms out there and more gaining
ground all the time. In a way it is quite interesting, but also
confusing too, especially for anyone just getting started.

I've avoided the 'palm is dead' type post for a long time, because I
hope it isn't and I'd like to see Palm breathe new life into the
hardware and the OS, so hopefully people will come back to the
platform. Time will tell.

Joseph Hinchliffe

Jul 1, 2008, 8:33:49 AM7/1/08
to palms...@googlegroups.com

Nothing wrong IMO..Great work...keep it up..it was Bhajis loops/garden that led me to palm sounds initially.. but personally I've found that the inclusion of all these different platforms has led me to all kinds of interesting area's and I have numerous pieces of kit that I use and have only looked at based on palm sounds posts...my zoom pfx9008, zoom ps02, ninerpaint, syntrax (s60), sunvox, corrosion fx and numerous other bits n bobs...

For what it's worth... keep doing what you do I'd miss palmsounds if it stopped for sure.

concretedog

--- On Mon, 30/6/08, palms...@googlemail.com <palms...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Not happy with your email address?