Hello, Pack 160!
Unfortunately, the weather seems to have driven off most of the folks interested in the corn maze tonight. The corn field will likely be way too muddy. We will postpone the pack's trip to the corn maze until next weekend.
If the weather is good on Friday, October 19, we'll meet at the maze at 6:30. If not, we have one more chance next Saturday.
Sorry folks. I hope to see you all next weekend!