Ruppert Implicates Cheney in 9/11

cor

Sep 3, 2004, 8:09:20 PM9/3/04

-------- Original Message --------
From: Raleigh Myers <ram...@igc.org>
Subject: Ruppert Implicates Cheney in 9/11

http://www.fromthewilderness.com

September 2, 2004
Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the
Age of Oil
by Michael C. Ruppert

This is a detective story that gets to the innermost core of the 9/11
attacks. It places 9/11 at the center of a desperate new America, created
by specific, named individuals in preparation for Peak Oil: an economic
crisis like nothing the world has ever seen.

The attacks of September 11th, 2001 were accomplished through an amazing
orchestration of logistics and personnel. Crossing the Rubicon discovers
and identifies the key suspects and persons of interest -- finding some of
them in the highest echelons of American government -- by showing how they
acted in concert to guarantee that the attacks occurred and produced the
desired result.

After two and a half years of research and writing, Ruppert said:

"In my new book I will be making several key points:

1. I will name Vice President Richard Cheney as the prime suspect in the
mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only was he a planner in
the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks he was running a
completely separate Command, Control and Communications system which was
superceding any orders being issued by the FAA, the Pentagon, or the White
House Situation Room;

2. I will establish conclusively that in May of 2001, by presidential
order, Richard Cheney was put in direct command and control of all wargame
and field exercise training and scheduling through several agencies,
especially FEMA. This also extended to all of the conflicting and
overlapping NORAD drills -- some involving hijack simulations -- taking
place on that day.

3. I will also demonstrate that the TRIPOD II exercise being set up on
September 10th in Manhattan was directly connected to Cheney's role in the
above.

4. I will also prove conclusively that a number of public officials, at the
national and New York City levels, including then-Mayor Rudolph Giuliani,
were aware that flight 175 was en route to lower Manhattan for 20 minutes
and did nothing to order the evacuation of, or warn the occupants of the
South Tower. One military officer was forced to leave his post in the
middle of the attacks and place a private call to his brother -- who worked
at the WTC -- warning him to get out. That was because no other part of
the system was taking action.

5. I will also show that the Israeli and British governments acted as
partners with the highest levels of the American government to help in the
preparation and, very possibly, the actual execution of the attacks."

"There is more reason to be afraid of not facing the evidence in this book
than of facing what is in it."

For details on ordering, and availablity, please visit:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com

SING THE VOTE
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/contentPlay/shockwave.jsp?id=this_land&preplay=1&ratingBar=off
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE in song is the first step to a fascism free planet
"THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND, THIS LAND IS MY LAND, THIS LAND IS MADE FOR YOU
AND ME"

IMAGINE: WE are children of the universe, no less than the trees and the
stars; WE ALL have a right to be here

START SINGING THE PLANET'S ANTHEM AT ALL EVENTS TO SHOW HOW "WE" HAVE
ALREADY VOTED.
This would get some air time if we did it at GOP campaign events even in
congress this Summer and fall and beyond after all it is the anthem of the
Age of Aquarius no. We suggested that "THIS LAND" be the Global Village
Planetary anthem at Woodies celebration in San Francisco at the Geary
Theater in 1967. It was seconded by three ambassadors and has become the
second third fourth etc. anthems to many countries.

FOLKSAY(people say) ............ has become Our defacto Global Village
Planetary anthem and in essence we voted for citizen empowerment as we sung
it. Now let's get it officially on record by singing it everywhere as
direct democracy.
THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS is the reality at hand! The children of
the universe, the right to be here generation _ the meek taking their
prophetic inheritance out of probate is not a conspiracy.

Ra Energy Fdn.
Raleigh Myers
http://raenergy.igc.org/raenergy.html

Worksheet bio
http://www.igc.apc.org/raenergy/bio.html

Newsgroups beginning in the eighties

Call to Action blog
http://www.google.com/search?q=Global+Vote+raenergy&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&filter=02Eigc%2Eorg%2Faction%2Ehtml

"Raleigh Myers" web
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22Raleigh+Myers%22

"Raleigh Myers" groups sort by date also
http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22Raleigh+Myers%22

raenergy web
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=raenergy

raenergy groups sort by date also
http://groups.google.com/groups?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=raenergy

Raleigh Myers

Sep 3, 2004, 7:18:24 PM9/3/04

Sam Lewis

Sep 3, 2004, 7:47:11 PM9/3/04
**** North Korean Dictator Supports John F Kerry *****

North Korea has begun running all of Kerry's campaign adds on their
TV!

I guess old Kim knows a good thing when he sees one! Yet another
American as stupid as Clinton who he can manipulate for another four
years, at least!

We need to watch those democRAT campaign contributions for those North
Korean big bucks too!

Sam Lewis

Sep 3, 2004, 7:49:19 PM9/3/04
**** John Kerry Aid, Sandy Berger, Sells National Security Documents
To Terrorists!!!!!!! *****

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/350fkind.asp

The Gap

Sandy Berger's pilfering of papers from the archive should be big
trouble for the Democrats. Why is the press AWOL?

by Hugh Hewitt
07/22/2004 12:00:00 AM

HERE ARE the two key sentence from yesterdays Washington Post:
"[Sandy] Berger returned two of the after-action drafts within days,
according to his attorneys. Other drafts of the after-action document,
they said, were apparently discarded."

As any lawyer who has ever argued over the contents of a brief knows,
the stuff that gets left out can be the most telling material of
all--indicative of prejudices and priorities, sensitivities and
credibility. Berger's sticky fingers have left a gap in the record of
the Clinton administration's response to the growing threat posed by
al Qaeda. Unless other files exist with all the same drafts and
handwritten notes that Berger destroyed, we will never be able to
conclude whether Berger's actions were simply another display of
fecklessness and recklessness on an issue of national security, or an
attempt to bleach the record of
Clinton-era malpractice on matters of terror.

Washington has had to judge gaps in the record before. "[A] few
minutes missing from a non-subpoenaed tape hardly seemed worth a
second thought," Richard Nixon wrote in his memoir of his reaction on
first learning that Rose Mary Woods had deleted a portion of the
famous tapes. Nixon would conclude "most people think that my
inability to explain the 18 and 1/2-minute gap is the most
unbelievable and insulting part of the whole of Watergate."
Imaginations ran wild, and Nixon's credibility never recovered.

Now crucial drafts of an important report are missing, and no one has
reported if exact duplicates--not "copies"--have been found. Unless
and until "red-lined" versions of the previous and following drafts
are
produced and compared to the "missing" drafts, we will never know what
vanished from the record in Berger's pants. Could it have been a
reference to Osama's flight from Sudan, or a warning of airplanes as
missiles? No one can know unless some other repository existed for all
of the drafts, and only if copies of all handwritten notes exist in
that same file. The trouble with widely circulated papers is that
principals make handwritten notations on all of them, which are then
returned to the central record keeper. Every "copy" is an original if
a note has been made in the margin.

A COMMISSION STAFFER said with certainty that no gaps exist in the
record, but how could they possibly know this if the Department of
Justice still has the matter under investigation and if handwritten
notes are involved? Further, if handwritten notes appeared on the
originals or copies that Berger walked off with, the commission would
have to be certain that the "copies" they have been provided were
copies of exactly what Berger took away and "lost." Read this
laughable, incredible statement from the commission, quoted in the Los
Angeles Times: "Al Felzenberg, a spokesman for the Sept. 11
commission, said the panel had been given access to all copies of
drafts that were missing, and thought that the integrity of its work
had not been compromised. 'We had access to copies of everything we
are reading about,' he said."

Reporters who know what a paragraph or two can do to a story and who
have seen what a handwritten note can do to a case, are walking away
from this story, calmed by the assurances from Berger's lawyer, his
friends, and a desperate-not-to-be-discredited commission. Was Rose
Woods this well treated? If Condoleezza Rice had stuffed her blouse
full of various drafts of pre- 9/11 terrorism reports and then
admitted to sloppy work that resulted in the loss of these docs, would
promises of copies suffice to quiet a crazed White House press room?

Still wondering about the potential significance of a single draft, or
small changes between drafts? Recall that on January 11, 2001, the Los
Angeles Times deleted a reference to Juanita Broaddrick from a George
Will column on the legacy of Bill Clinton. I caught the censorship on
air, and the wave of reader outrage that followed forced an admission
of guilt and an apology from the paper. The Times's attempt to hide a
single phrase from its readers told you volumes about the paper-and
about the significance of Broaddrick to the Clinton legacy.

We will probably never know what Berger erased from the record. The
idea that he smuggled sensitive documents and then "lost" them is
absurd. If there were "damning admissions against interest," as trial
lawyers like to say, among the papers, Berger probably could be
counted on to arrange the carrying away and return of enough paper as
to obscure the trail and cloak the reference. Why has the
investigation gone on so long? There is a complex paper trail here,
and hopefully the government is attempting to recreate everything that
was in the archive before Berger scarred it. That will take a long
time, perhaps even requiring the fetching of computers and the
recreation of electronic transmissions.

But eventually the public needs to know not what was attempted to be
excised from the archive--it may be too sensitive to reveal--but only
if there was information unique to the draft(s) that Berger lost. If
there was, Berger wasn't being sloppy. He was being precise.

Finally, the Kerry campaign quickly assured everyone that it knew
nothing. It is interesting that Nixon tried to persuade the public of
the very same point. You don't believe Nixon, do you? "[T]o this day
many people are not aware that Rose was exonerated by the Special
Prosecutor in regard to the 181/2-minute gap," Nixon noted in his
memoir:

Rose Woods testified under oath concerning the 18 and 1/2 minute gap
before a court hearing and the grand jury. In the hearing she was
subjected to hours of merciless cross-examination on this issue. On
July 17, 1974, Leon Jaworski informed Rose's attorney that no case had
been developed of any illegal action of any kind by Rose, and that no
charges would be made against her. He said that his assistant, Richard
Ben-Veniste, agreed.

Has Berger been before a grand jury yet? Is Ben-Veniste as aggressive
on gaps in the record today as he was 30 years ago?

Hugh Hewitt is the host of a nationally syndicated radio show, and
author most recently of "If It's Not Close, They Can't Cheat: Crushing
the Democrats in Every Election and Why Your Life Depends Upon It".
His daily blog can be found at HughHewitt.com.

Liberals Hate America!

Raleigh Myers

Sep 3, 2004, 10:08:35 PM9/3/04