Joe's proposal

1 view

Maria Droujkova

Mar 26, 2011, 7:55:57 PM3/26/11
to p2pu-ma...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

What sort of support or feedback do you need to go ahead with this?

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Joe Corneli <holtze...@gmail.com> wrote:

  If we agree to apply for a grant, or find some other
  way to go about it, I'd be interested to hammer out the
  details of the proposal I made at
  http://lists.p2pu.org/pipermail/p2pu-dev/2011-February/000384.html --
  and further, whether it is through a proposal like this or
  something else, I will look forward to discussing next steps
  for SoMF.

Joe Corneli

Mar 27, 2011, 10:07:27 AM3/27/11
to p2pu-ma...@googlegroups.com, Maria Droujkova
I'm checking with the other developers for Planetary to see whether
any of them would want to do the work if we can get it funded. If
there is another programmer out there who wants to work on this, I'm
happy to discuss with them as well. Basically, I have time to
supervise and cooperate but likely don't have time to do the work
myself, so I'll need to find someone reliable who has time and
interest to team up with.