1. Create and Share Math Interactives
3. 5-6 weeks
4. 9 6 2-3
5. Yes, but don't have time.
[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Maria Droujkova
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:29 PM
Subject: Questions about your P2PU courses: please answer
1. Course name
2. Did the course start?
3. How many weeks were there any activities?
4. How many people signed up? Approximately how many participated in
the first week? Participated in the last week?
5. Did you get contacts, collaborations, projects for further work out
of the courses?
Here are answers for my two courses.
1. Math-Rich Baby
3. Five out of six
5. We are starting a bigger Math Rich project with one of the active
peers from the course. It was a very fruitful connection. We also had game
development discussions during the course with another active participant,
which was helpful and may lead to other work
1. Mathematics Curriculum Development
3. We are currently in 11th week, with 10 of them active (one
non-active in the middle)
4. About 10/About 7/About 5, though different people join during
different weeks - the total of participants is about 20. This is an example
of connecting a course with multiple communities for continuing recruiting.
5. We are working on multiplication models suite, and started
brainstorming a Wikipedia Portal for math ed
Make math your own, to make your own math.