Even more sponsorship! Data.gov.uk, HM Government joins the Nokia Ovi Store and Torchbox

J-P Stacey

Nov 22, 2010, 3:54:54 PM11/22/10
to Oxford Geek Nights
Hi all,

More sponsorship news! Hot on the heels of the Nokia Ovi Store
sponsoring a drink per attendee at OGN19, we're pleased to announce
that Data.gov.uk, HM Government are sponsoring the end-of-night
raffle! Thanks very much to them for helping to make OGN19 a great
night.

Remember, it's just over a week now before Oxford Geek Night 19, on
Wednesday 1 December, and the tension is palpable:

http://oxford.geeknights.net/2010/dec-1st/

With drinks funding from the Nokia Ovi Store, venue and logistics from
Torchbox as always, and now a raffle courtesy of Data.gov.uk, HM
Government... it should be a really fantastic night.

= Revised date: OGN20, Feb 9 2011 =

In our previous mailout, I mentioned that OGN20 was on the wrong date.
Thanks to everyone who spotted this not-so-deliberate mistake: OGN20
will be on Wednesday 9 February, 2011.

http://oxford.geeknights.net/2011/feb-9th

The only prize I can offer the lucky spotters is the satisfaction of a
job well done.

Cheers,
J-P
--