November's Meeting

Jack Mannino

Oct 14, 2013, 8:58:00 PM10/14/13
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
This month we have Ari Elias-Bachrach presenting at our chapter. He's a local that's been active with the chapter for several years now. His presentation is titled "CSRF: All Defenses Are Not Created Equal"

His talk is a preview of what he is presenting at the Appsec USA conference in November in NYC, so this is a good chance to get a sneak peek at it.

As a friendly reminder, if you register but don't end up anticipating attending, please don't forget to change your RSVP to "No". We make our food and drink purchases each month based on the number of people registered.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Jack