Evaluation and Program Planning Journal

harve...@osu.edu

Sep 25, 2008, 9:46:47 AM9/25/08
to OSU Youth Violence Prevention Advisory Board
Hi everyone,
After yesterday's meeting, I thought it might be helpful to share a
resource: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/01497189

The website takes you to the "Evaluation and Program Planning"
journal, which has all articles available on-line. This journal is
specifically geared toward program evaluation (both process and
outcome evaluation studies) and may help provide guidance to agencies
for developing a "portable evaluation tool" as was discussed in
yesterday's meeting. I will also be posting other resources soon
regarding program evaluation and the development of program assessment
tools. Take care-Angela