osmand source code

myke

May 10, 2011, 8:23:56 PM5/10/11
to Osmand
guys i'm an android newbie and trying to use osmand for my final
project..
i found the osmand source code on http://code.google.com/p/osmand/source/browse/
but i can only save the file one by one and don't know how to compile
it
seems like the whole code consist of some packages and i have no idea
how to run it in eclipse
i'll be very thankful if anyone can give me a full source code that i
can directly compile
or probably some advice to start with osmand..
hope for ur response a.s.a.p guys

Pavol Zibrita

May 11, 2011, 7:07:52 AM5/11/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com
I updated http://code.google.com/p/osmand/wiki/InstallDevelopmentEnvironment page. Everything should be there!

Regards,
Pavol

Eduard Mikaelyan

May 17, 2011, 4:08:22 PM5/17/11
to Osmand
This link is not available, please can you send me the right link to
the source code which I can compile.

Thanks a lot

Pavol Zibrita

May 18, 2011, 2:23:12 AM5/18/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com
What link?

sources are here: https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand

Eduard Mikaelyan

May 18, 2011, 3:31:10 AM5/18/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com
HI,
I am writing project where I have to write an android application with
background of OSM and I need to draw the route on top of it with
predefined POIs,
I have used osmdroid libraries and I could integrate the OSM and
overlay my POIs, however I need to add the route on top of it.
Can you help me to give me direction where to start?

Thank you
Kind Regards
Eduard

Pavol Zibrita

May 19, 2011, 3:49:30 AM5/19/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com

myke

May 23, 2011, 1:22:51 PM5/23/11
to Osmand
thx a lot for ur help..
u wrote 'specify the master branch when doing pull so that it becomes
the default'
can u give the example of how to specify? thx..

On May 18, 1:23 pm, Pavol Zibrita <pavol.zibr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What link?
>
> sources are here:https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Eduard Mikaelyan

Pavol Zibrita

May 23, 2011, 2:52:12 PM5/23/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Myke!

   Well, the thing I said is a comment for the commit I did, not an advise for anybody. I was fixing a problem in scripts that do synchronization from git to hg on google code. You could see the changes in that commit.

Regards,
Pavol

myke

May 25, 2011, 1:06:58 AM5/25/11
to Osmand
whoops.. ok, i see..
well i've downloaded the source code consist of some folders
but still can't understand how to compile those folders..
when i import the codes on eclipse, it becomes 3 projects;
BatteryLifeLog, DataExtractionOSM, and OsmAnd
can u tell me step by step how to integrate those projects into 1
OsmAnd application?
thx b4

andre van atten

May 25, 2011, 1:28:34 AM5/25/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

It is all described in the Osmand wiki. Andre

myke

May 27, 2011, 2:12:29 AM5/27/11
to Osmand
do you mean here? http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OsmAnd
i just find the features and poi categories there..
please give me the exact link of the Osmand wiki
thx b4

On May 25, 12:28 pm, andre van atten <andrevanat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is all described in the Osmand wiki. Andre

Pavol Zibrita

May 29, 2011, 9:52:30 AM5/29/11
to osm...@googlegroups.com

Quốc Huy Nguyễn

Mar 20, 2013, 10:27:22 PM3/20/13
to osm...@googlegroups.com, pavol....@gmail.com

I have a problem: I have download OsmAnd source code in this link: https://code.google.com/p/osmand/source/checkout usiing Git command: git clone https://code.google.com/p/osmand/
I builed OsmAnd on eclipse but get error like attached picture.
I have IIIInnbhjfjI haveIIIII     ddfsffffijfakhfkjashfkjasiiiIIread this instruction: http://code.google.com/p/osmand/wiki/InstallDevelopmentEnvironment but I can't fix this error. Can you help me?
Thank for reading
Regards,
Huy
error_osmand.png

Alvin Li

Mar 20, 2013, 11:44:47 PM3/20/13
to osm...@googlegroups.com, pavol....@gmail.com
Hi. If you just check out the code from either google source or github, the relative path between each project is a kind of wrong.
The right organization of the project should be like this http://new.osmand.net:8080/job/OsmAnd-master/ws/.

If you use the repo utility,you will not bother about that. After running repo sync ,the work space will be just right. Just import all the project in the directory ,in the instruction's situation, you can just import the bin directory.
Then select all the projects and run build all in your eclipse , DaDa , it will build the app for you.

jasmeet sahni

May 13, 2017, 1:39:55 PM5/13/17
to Osmand
Can u please tell me the exact link of source code of osmand and steps to compile that project, actually the project that i have downloaded from github contains so many folders and am not able to understand which file to run first so as to run the whole project. Please help me.

Thanks and Regards
Jasmeet