fosm stats

80n

Jul 2, 2011, 11:42:01 AM7/2/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Changesets: 836

New nodes: 47,547
New ways: 9,023
New relations: 509

Node edits: 43,966
Way edits: 12,986
Relation edits: 235

New user registrations: 50
Existing OSM user registrations: 103

Sam Vekemans

Jul 2, 2011, 11:52:13 AM7/2/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Cool!,
What was the date of 'new users'?
& what was the start date of the API?
It's interesting to watch it's growth over time. :)
Thanks for sharing.
Sam

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc. http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

80n

Jul 2, 2011, 11:56:25 AM7/2/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
fosm.org started accepting edits through it's api around September 2010.  Most contributions back then were just test edits of various kinds.

Most serious contributions have been since the phase 4 cutoff about two weeks ago.

80n

Jul 11, 2011, 1:11:10 PM7/11/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Changesets: 1,156

New nodes: 62,291
New ways: 10,627
New relations: 662

Node edits: 119,009
Way edits: 25,689
Relation edits: 1,055

New user registrations: 53
Existing OSM user registrations: 109

We've passed the 1,000 changeset and 10,000 new ways milestones.  The number of node edits has gone up massively.  The logs show a lot of different users contributing regularly which is a healthy sign, and not just in Australia either.

80n

Mike Dupont

Jul 11, 2011, 1:31:31 PM7/11/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
wow that is great,
do we want to send accounts to all the active editors for the blog?
mike
--
James Michael DuPont

Anthony

Jul 12, 2011, 11:28:34 AM7/12/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a page where we can see up-to-date numbers on this?

80n

Jul 12, 2011, 12:06:31 PM7/12/11
to osm-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:
Do you have a page where we can see up-to-date numbers on this?

Not yet, it's on my todo list but there's other more important stuff ahead of it.