Connect to Decode | ASSIGNMENT 0 | Datamining

Vinod Scaria

Jun 28, 2010, 2:38:36 AM6/28/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Please find the Assignment 0 for the Datamining Project under Chem informatics and Datamining project of Connect to Decode 2.0
The Assignments start today, 28th June 2010

The Assignment is here

Individuals interested in participating may mark the shared sheet DONE after going through this assignment.

Best regards
Vinod

Dr Vinod Scaria
Scientist
G N Ramachandran Knowledge Centre for Genome Informatics,
Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR),
Mall Road, Delhi 110 007, India
E-mail: vin...@igib.res.in
Web: http://vinodscaria.rnabiology.org/
Mob: +91 9650466002

Lab Address: IGIB Extension Center at Naraina,
A93-94 Naraina Inds Area, Phase 1,Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, Ph- +91-11-25895615, 45073677/88/99 | Fax no: +91-11-2766 7471
What's New? Visit http://miracle.igib.res.in

NOTE
'This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from all computers. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The sender will not accept liability for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this message.'

sangeeth kathirvel

Jun 28, 2010, 8:38:15 PM6/28/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir,
i dont know how i  joined in osdd_cheminformatics group.but i wanted to be a member of  osdd_cloning and expression group.please help me sir.

Vinod Scaria

Jun 28, 2010, 11:46:46 PM6/28/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
You have joined because you have selected Cheminformatics in the dry-lab projects.
Please contact Dr Anshu Bhadwaj for details on when the Clining Project starts.

Best regards
Vinod

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:08 AM, sangeeth kathirvel <sangeeth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir,
i dont know how i  joined in osdd_cheminformatics group.but i wanted to be a member of  osdd_cloning and expression group.please help me sir.

Aakash Tiwari

Jun 29, 2010, 2:34:20 AM6/29/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Sir,
       i have been trying to add my name in spreadsheet but i am unable to make i as i have no permission for the edit. therefore i am unable to update my information.

Aakash Tiwari

Ankhi

Jun 29, 2010, 3:01:21 AM6/29/10
to OSDD Cheminformatics
Sir ,
I cant understand the procedure of this assignment. I mean I have
some confusions . Can you please help me out.
One more thing the gtalk ID which is given on the slide for help I
have send a invitation but it is shown invalid. So please tell me how
I solve my confusions .
With Regards
Ankhi Das

On Jun 28, 11:38 am, Vinod Scaria <vin...@igib.in> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please find the Assignment 0 for the Datamining Project under Chem
> informatics and Datamining project of Connect to Decode 2.0
> The Assignments start today, 28th June 2010
>
> The Assignment is herehttp://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B0KaURo7T-SGNmRmZmI5ZWUtYTg4Ny00N...
>
> Individuals interested in participating may mark the shared sheet DONE after
> going through this assignment.
>
> Best regards
> Vinod
>
> --
> Dr Vinod Scaria
> Scientist
> G N Ramachandran Knowledge Centre for Genome Informatics,
> Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR),
> Mall Road, Delhi 110 007, India
> E-mail: vin...@igib.res.in
> Web:http://vinodscaria.rnabiology.org/
> Mob: +91 9650466002
>
> Lab Address: IGIB Extension Center at Naraina,
> A93-94 Naraina Inds Area, Phase 1,Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, Ph-
> +91-11-25895615, 45073677/88/99 | Fax no: +91-11-2766 7471
> What's New? Visithttp://miracle.igib.res.in

anamika

Jun 29, 2010, 2:54:45 AM6/29/10
to OSDD Cheminformatics
respected sir...
i had gone through the manual of data curation but i couldnt
understand from where to start with....

On Jun 29, 8:46 am, Vinod Scaria <vin...@igib.in> wrote:
> You have joined because you have selected Cheminformatics in the dry-lab
> projects.
> Please contact Dr Anshu Bhadwaj for details on when the Clining Project
> starts.
>
> Best regards
> Vinod
>
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:08 AM, sangeeth kathirvel <
>
> sangeethkathir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Respected sir,
> > i dont know how i  joined in osdd_cheminformatics group.but i wanted to be
> > a member of  osdd_cloning and expression group.please help me sir.
>
> >  --
>
> --
> Dr Vinod Scaria
> Scientist
> G N Ramachandran Knowledge Centre for Genome Informatics,
> Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR),
> Mall Road, Delhi 110 007, India
> E-mail: vin...@igib.res.in
> Web:http://vinodscaria.rnabiology.org/
> Mob: +91 9650466002
>
> Lab Address: IGIB Extension Center at Naraina,
> A93-94 Naraina Inds Area, Phase 1,Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, Ph-
> +91-11-25895615, 45073677/88/99 | Fax no: +91-11-2766 7471
> What's New? Visithttp://miracle.igib.res.in

JHAN P

Jun 29, 2010, 3:47:50 AM6/29/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
i am not understanding how to work with STITCH and interpriting literature.....

rivi verma

Jun 30, 2010, 11:45:18 AM6/30/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Aakash
first log in into the spreadsheet, then u will b able to edit it.
Rivi Verma
M.Sc Systems Biology & Bioinformatics
Panjab University, Chandigarh.

rivi verma

Jun 30, 2010, 11:47:18 AM6/30/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Anamika
To start with, search Chembl first for M.tuberculosis, u will find all information there n for RvID, search STITCH.
Any doubts, pls ask.

rivi verma

Jun 30, 2010, 11:49:12 AM6/30/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Ankhi
Specify the problem clearly. Which part u dnt understand?

jaleel uc

Jul 3, 2010, 12:37:39 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear student

Please give your Mobile

And  tell your convenient time

jaleel

i will call you
Dr U.C.A.Jaleel.
Asst Professor in cheminformatics
Cheminformatics Division( UGC)
Malabar Christian College
Calicut University

Lakshmi Saranya

Jul 3, 2010, 2:26:13 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com

sir i am unable to do with assignment 1 cud u please help me out? please sir
saranya

vandna sharma

Jul 3, 2010, 4:48:02 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
hi rivi as u have already completed the assignment 01 can you please help me out hw to proceed with it i mean in the first attachment i got pdf of some powr points i read it then wat to do next

Lakshmi Saranya

Jul 3, 2010, 6:55:04 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
@ rivi please do help me also na

>>> osdd-cheminf...@googlegroups.com<osdd-cheminfo%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> --
>> Rivi Verma
>> M.Sc Systems Biology & Bioinformatics
>> Panjab University, Chandigarh.
>>
>> --

>> osdd-cheminf...@googlegroups.com<osdd-cheminfo%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> --

saranya

vandna

Jul 3, 2010, 7:57:42 AM7/3/10
to OSDD Cheminformatics
dear dr jaleel plz help hw to start with datamining prjk i downloaded
pdf of ppts atttached by dr vinod on 28 jun now hw to proceed further

On Jul 3, 9:37 am, jaleel uc <jaleel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear student
>
> Please give your Mobile
>
> And  tell your convenient time
>
> jaleel
>
> i will call you
>

> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:19 PM, rivi verma <rivi.ve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ankhi
> > Specify the problem clearly. Which part u dnt understand?

> > --
> > Rivi Verma
> > M.Sc Systems Biology & Bioinformatics
> > Panjab University, Chandigarh.
>
> > --
>
> --
> Dr U.C.A.Jaleel.
> Asst Professor in cheminformatics
> Cheminformatics Division( UGC)
> Malabar Christian College
> Calicut University- Hide quoted text -

vandna jha

Jul 4, 2010, 10:26:44 AM7/4/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com

sir
pls give me detail information about weka.how can i proceed with it.

preetha anil

Jul 4, 2010, 10:39:10 AM7/4/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vandana,
there is a you tube presentation by Dr Jaleel, the link of which u can find in the previous postings in osdd - helpdesk, follow it to understand working with weka.

Dr Prita Anil

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 7:56 PM, vandna jha <vndn...@gmail.com> wrote:

sir
pls give me detail information about weka.how can i proceed with it.

jinu raj

Jul 3, 2010, 12:04:45 PM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
HII vandna..

 please refer the the below youtube clip  provided by Dr.jaleel to start with datamining with weka and be free to use our helpdesk at skype at osddcheminformatics
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9S_P-R37bw

regards

Jinuraj.
Chemoinformatics -MCC,
calicut

--- On Sat, 3/7/10, vandna <vandna....@gmail.com> wrote:

> > --
> > Rivi Verma
> > M.Sc Systems Biology & Bioinformatics
> > Panjab University, Chandigarh.
>
> > --

> --
> Dr U.C.A.Jaleel.
> Asst Professor in cheminformatics
> Cheminformatics Division( UGC)
> Malabar Christian College
> Calicut University- Hide quoted text -

rivi verma

Jul 3, 2010, 6:59:15 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
yes plz ask what u want to know. feel free

rivi verma

Jul 3, 2010, 6:02:26 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
To start with, search Chembl first for M.tuberculosis, u will find all information there n for RvID, search STITCH.
Any doubts, pls ask.

Suma Avasthi

Jul 3, 2010, 6:27:06 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Saranya
u must b having access to our google groups the clue to doing the assignments has been posted by sir there. and even the osdd cheminfo site has videos sir uploaded go thru tht saranya it wud b of help

take care

regards
Suma
T.Suma
Project Associate
c/o Dr.Sharmistha Banerjee
Asst. Prof., Department of Biochemistry
&
c/o Dr.Niyaz Ahmed
Reader, Department of Biotechnology,
School of Life Sciences,
University of Hyderabad,
INDIA

jinu raj

Jul 5, 2010, 12:25:20 AM7/5/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
hii Vandna..

please use the youtube video provided by Dr.Jaleel
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9S_P-R37bw

Jinu Raj,
Chemoinformatics Team,

--- On Sun, 4/7/10, vandna jha <vndn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Harine Gopal

Jul 3, 2010, 2:31:12 AM7/3/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com

Dear Lakshmi,

  are you stuck in cdk or weka??

--

With Regards,

Harine
---

With Regards,

Harine Gopal

Lakshmi Saranya

Jul 5, 2010, 2:02:31 PM7/5/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
hieee maam i m done with cdk and weka day b4 yestday ive cmpleted that assignment n waitin fr the new one:d tryin wid the old ones....n this mail waz old one maam

nidhi gupta

Jul 6, 2010, 5:33:26 AM7/6/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
hi sir
my mobile no is 9924646225, u can cal me in evening .

regards
nidhi

sumit joshi

Jul 7, 2010, 1:12:40 AM7/7/10
to osdd-c...@googlegroups.com
respected sir

my mob no is 9327430891
you can call me at any time
@193@

puneet

Jul 27, 2010, 9:21:57 AM7/27/10
to OSDD Cheminformatics
Hello Sir,
My name is Puneet Kumar and my phone number is 09211353405.

Thanks and regards.
Puneet Kumar