FW: [Vo]:FZ-Quantum Transistion-LENR-Podkletnov-Casimir

Jack O Suileabhain

Oct 6, 2010, 2:16:38 PM10/6/10
to deanls...@gmail.com, irri...@gmail.com, oscillatorsub...@googlegroups.com

Dean:  The following is another 'short' that I 'woke-up' with this morning. . . Cheers; have a good Autumn!~Jack~ aka Jack Harbach O'Sullivan/O'Suileabhain

* * *FRANK ZNIDARSIC & QUANTUM TRANSITION re:  LENR/Podkletnov corollary* * *

*Quantum Transition root-ingress-Plasma as original pre-atomic energy state a la Frank Znidarsic*

I've said this all before, but the data is beginning to agree with the posit of Protons' within Electro-Valient Capacitance shells as micro-Singularity systems.  This is an extension of Einstein's Solar Voltaic electron-field as 'Capacitors'-model and the Casimir atomic postulates dove-tailing with the original posit.

The corollary of "One Million Meters per second'/Quantum-Transition re. LENR results and also Frank Znidarsic's finding the
same within the extended Super-Fluid-Toroid Podkletnov model->re. the Quantum-Transition Velocity is 'huge.'

POSIT:  Turn this around 'not' as back-tracking the phenomenon but rather as positing Quantum-Transition speed-density(velocity) as a new insight rather as QUANTUM-TRANSITION-ROOT-PLASMA that is formative energy state of 'ingress-plasma' into the 'eye' of the Proton(all protons) as balanced-worm-hole connected to said proton-eye as a 'each atom is a balanced singularity system.'

Corollary:  The Einstein Solar Voltaic modeling of the Electron-shell(s)  as an energy quantum-whole-field CAPACITOR state of graduated  familiar electro-valent energy multple levels in onion-layer-like configuration etc.

Case in Point:  This Einstein Solar Voltaic Electron shell(s)as Capacitor-Field(s)  WORKS.  And the Solar Votaic effect is proof of the pudding of this model by producing effective technologies.  And in the negative; the 'old model' of the electron-as-particle orbiting a fixed proton making the atom mostly relatively 'empty-space' is a non starter.  The whole-atom is a circulating whole-energy 'field-system.'

A co-posit is that 'electron-flow' aka 'electrical current' is exactly like 'light-Photonic 'current' & is a 'wave-form' that I have referred to as 'helicoid-wave-string' of Quantum-Electron current via 'Quantum-Electron' Velocity-Density Momentum.  Much is semantic, an admittadly Frank Znidarsic tends to state the matter more succinctly.  Hydrogens Electro-Valent Capacitance 'shell' equals 'One Quantum Electron' and work up from there.  And Quantum-Electron wave-current helicoid-string flow would quantify as One Quantum Electron would equal=> one Q-Elec. Helicoid-spiral-Wave from wave-crest-to-wave-crest; ad Planck-Dirac angular momentum calculations etc.

But specifically I posit that the Frank Znidarsic observation of the 'unity' of the various gradient(spectrum) offshoots of 'forces'(EM-Nuclear-Photonic etc) from the convergent 'One Million Meters per Second,' indeed indicates here in is a Unified Source Quantum-energy state of INGRESS-PLASMA from adjacent Dark-Energy HyperSpace.  This Source-Parent-Hyperspace is posited as a hyper-velocity/hyper-fluidic while hyper-dense quasi-infinite Super-M-Brane state.  And this is what we have been poking toward under the names of Zero-Point-Energy &/or Quantum Vacuum which tend somewhat to misnomer because Hyperspace is hardly a 'vacuum.'

'Singularity' is the model for all interflow fluid dynamic balance from the atomic micro-singularity level to the macro-cosmological level. This is including the original Hyperdimensional singularity that 'big-banged' our Bubble-Universe into inflation as well as a virtual-infinite-myriad of other universii-sister-bubblels more or less similar to our own.  These sister-universii-bubbles are inflated via routine Hyperspace current dynamics that form hypervelocity-hyperdense-hyperfluidic swirling current super-eddies which are the birth torus's of bubble-universes like bubbles within a virtually infinie Hyperspace Champagne.

AND SO: When Jeremy posits the confinguration of Super-Fluid 'bagel/torus' reactors to achieve the Podkletnov-effect, he is definitely on the right track.  And if the above model is correct this Hi-Density-EM generated Bagel/Torus/Toroid Reactor which is functioning like a 'SUPER ATOM' according to Znidarsic-&-Jeremy should get much-more than they are looking for.

The Pot-o-Gold of this model; should be that cross-spectrum/transdimensional field viscosty should also intitiate a parallel-hyperspace adjacent torus-field which should act like a virtual cross-dimensional clutch & pressure plate.  This should tend to create a common-Einstein-Rosen incipient-worm-hole quasi-singularity connecting the Reactor Torus Eye with the kick-started parallel Hyperspace Torus.  And this should elicit a super-Podkletnov effect as the 'bleed-through' Hyperspace super-velocity-density field while also producing hyper-gravity effects.  At this point the bleed-through effect will reverse the bagel-EM-input into the 'reciever-inductee' reactor phase and becoming virtually a perpetually inducted EM-energy-field reciever from Hyperspace ingressed-QUANTUM-TRANSITION-ROOT-PLASMA. * * * And this is the 'point.' * * *

CASIMIR: Casimir indicates that the Proton-eye-singularity ingressed Quantum-Trans-Root-Plasma creates a Torus within a specific gyro-gravionic-centrific hypercompressed energy-shell-wall.  The Proton's 'eye' as a balance-singularity connecting to adjacent Hyperspace would thusly create a micro-Dyson-Sphere-live gyro-centric-hi-gravionc 'shell' & likewise would be illiciting the Casimir-cavitation effects that housing a transdimensional-micro-singularity would indicate.

The axial-flow of this micro-energy-gyrotorus is indeed the flow-feed of the circulating-electro-valent shell(s)f outer Capacitor-acting-like onion-layered field.  Within the Proton-gyro-torus-wall are correctly posited Casimir trans-temporal geometric effects considering that Hyperspace is a Virtual-No-Time/Virtual-No-Distance hypervelocity medium.  Also this indicates that the quasi-Hyperspace-ingress of Quantum-Trans-Root-Plasma creates a High-Gravitic-axial-lobe-effect  mirrors in parallel  both the atomic-level as well as with our macro-level Super-Fluid Bagel/Torus Reactor.

A short jump should lead us to surmise that the hyper-gravitic Quantum-Trans-Root-Plasma around our Bagel-Reactor would tend toward trans-temporal manipulation a la' Casimir-Effect.  And if this Super-Fluid Bagel Reactor were within a 'craft,' then we might expect it's flight characteristics to elicit quasi-Casimir-transtemporal distortion effects that would exactly mirror likewise posited Casimir effects at the atomic-proton level in parallel with the Bagel-Field's(quasi-macro-electron) shell-field-bubble of a Quantum-Transition-Root-Plasma 'gate' Reactor.

I'm thinking that this above outlines the ultimate destination-conclusions and R&D futures of what Frank Znidarsic has labeled the Quantum Transition Effect.  And I'm calling it the Quantum-Transition-Root-Plasma Effect.

The Znidarsic LENR cross-corollary of  'One Million Meters per Second' Quantum-Transition velocity is indicating really cool possibilities for the further developement of inter related Cold-Fusion future strides.

Case in Point:  The Super-Fluid-Bagel/Torus Reactors promise virtually-infinite access to cross-dimensional inducted power for global & regional powergrids.  And for mass-global-transit such will also welcomely obviate high Carbon/CO^2 generating, JP-4/Jet Fuel  guzzling Airline-traffic etc.  Thus simply 'not-fouling' our precious atmosphere is worth the price of admission exponentially.

However: Practically for day-to-day, up-close-&-personal uses Cold-Fusion is the related technology of choice.  We don't need 'large-transtemporal-effects' occurring under the bonnets of our personal vehicles for instance. . . .  Super-Fluid Reactors &/or Cryo-Super-Conductor forms of same do not lend themselves to Personal Vehicle &/or home-dwelling functions etc. & compact-sophisticated functions.   But Cold Fusion most certainly is the most promising avenue of application of these extended Quantum-Transition-root-Plasma principals for practical energy system(s) that are vital to our overall global energy uses for these types of applications relative to humanities' day to day needs & crucial compact-energy quasi-overunity technologies.  In short; batteries will 'not' cut it for the future.

Methinks that this future is already happening and not 'Blarney.'~:-)-Cheers;  Jack Harbach O'Sullivan

dean sinclair

Oct 6, 2010, 4:32:20 PM10/6/10
to oscillatorsub...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Jack O Suileabhain <braghgo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dean:  The following is another 'short' that I 'woke-up' with this morning. . . Cheers; have a good Autumn!~Jack~ aka Jack Harbach O'Sullivan/O'Suileabhain

* * *FRANK ZNIDARSIC & QUANTUM TRANSITION re:  LENR/Podkletnov corollary* * *

*Quantum Transition root-ingress-Plasma as original pre-atomic energy state a la Frank Znidarsic*
I'm going to have to try to make some translations into my vocabulary.   "pre atomic energy state swounds like my subsance/substrate.

I've said this all before, but the data is beginning to agree with the posit of Protons' within Electro-Valient Capacitance shells as micro-Singularity systems.  This is an extension of Einstein's Solar Voltaic electron-field as 'Capacitors'-model and the Casimir atomic postulates dove-tailing with the original posit
Yeah, so the " little proton" moving back and forth only a bit from the 4.7 x 10^-19 cm. radius  is easily buried in the ce3nter of the much greater volume electron.   Is that what all this verbiage says?

The corollary of "One Million Meters per second'/Quantum-Transition re. LENR results and also Frank Znidarsic's finding the
same within the extended Super-Fluid-Toroid Podkletnov model->re. the Quantum-Transition Velocity is 'huge.'

Are you talking here about th same thing as my " matter-anti-matter "  transition frequency,?

 Turn this around 'not' as back-tracking the phenomenon but rather as positing Quantum-Transition speed-density(velocity) as a new insight rather as QUANTUM-TRANSITION-ROOT-PLASMA that is formative energy state of 'ingress-plasma' into the 'eye' of the Proton(all protons) as balanced-worm-hole connected to said proton-eye as a 'each atom is a balanced singularity system.'
Would agree that each atom is a balanced system which has a ,  mensurable  lifetime.

Seems like about three years ago, "Hugh" came up with a suggestion that every thing cduld be considered a composed of black holes...(That'd be something that had an event-horizon  (read inversion sphere or circle) and singularity,  (read  inner limit)

Corollary:  The Einstein Solar Voltaic modeling of the Electron-shell(s)  as an energy quantum-whole-field CAPACITOR state of graduated  familiar electro-valent energy multple levels in onion-layer-like configuration etc.

This view sounds simplistic, although useful,  it is also very reminiscent of Mills' neutrino shell modelling of the Hydrogen atom.

Case in Point:  This Einstein Solar Voltaic Electron shell(s)as Capacitor-Field(s)  WORKS.  And the Solar Votaic effect is proof of the pudding of this model by producing effective technologies.  And in the negative; the 'old model' of the electron-as-particle orbiting a fixed proton making the atom mostly relatively 'empty-space' is a non starter.  The whole-atom is a circulating whole-energy 'field-system.'
I'd sort of go along with that. However, I am not comfortable with the terms, "Energy"   and "Energy Field s"  I wouLd prefer motion volume systems.   This is in part because I feel the term, "Energy"  is too loosely defined and I can ,  starting with the fact that momentum is the instantaneous change of "Energy" with respect to time, derive three different equations which would repre4sent  "Energy.  [mv^2/2,  m^2v/2,  and  m^2v^2/2,   }

A co-posit is that 'electron-flow' aka 'electrical current' is exactly like 'light-Photonic 'current' & is a 'wave-form' that I have referred to as 'helicoid-wave-string' of Quantum-Electron current via 'Quantum-Electron' Velocity-Density Momentum.  Much is semantic, an admittadly Frank Znidarsic tends to state the matter more succinctly.  Hydrogens Electro-Valent Capacitance 'shell' equals 'One Quantum Electron' and work up from there.  And Quantum-Electron wave-current helicoid-string flow would quantify as One Quantum Electron would equal=> one Q-Elec. Helicoid-spiral-Wave from wave-crest-to-wave-crest; ad Planck-Dirac angular momentum calculations etc.
 My theorizing  would suggest that  the above would need a lot of dissection,  Sounds like several concepts are running into each other.  also you and I are not yet using the same concepts of the electron and proton....

But specifically I posit that the Frank Znidarsic observation of the 'unity' of the various gradient(spectrum) offshoots of 'forces'(EM-Nuclear-Photonic etc) from the convergent 'One Million Meters per Second,' indeed indicates here in is a Unified Source Quantum-energy state of INGRESS-PLASMA from adjacent Dark-Energy HyperSpace.     This Source-Parent-Hyperspace is posited as a hyper-velocity/hyper-fluidic while hyper-dense quasi-infinite Super-M-Brane state.  And this is what we have been poking toward under the names of Zero-Point-Energy &/or Quantum Vacuum which tend somewhat to misnomer because Hyperspace is hardly a 'vacuum.'
Again, by my thinking, these Zero-Point Energy  Quantum Vacuum Ideas are a mishmash of confused theory which mixes  point-centric motion (essentially what is known as "Mass") and  the relative motions measured along collision vectors which result in what is usually called "Energy."

'Singularity' is the model for all interflow fluid dynamic balance from the atomic micro-singularity level to the macro-cosmological level. This is including the original Hyperdimensional singularity that 'big-banged' our Bubble-Universe into inflation as well as a virtual-infinite-myriad of other universii-sister-bubblels more or less similar to our own.  These sister-universii-bubbles are inflated via routine Hyperspace current dynamics that form hypervelocity-hyperdense-hyperfluidic swirling current super-eddies which are the birth torus's of bubble-universes like bubbles within a virtually infinie Hyperspace Champagne.

Yes, I'd say we are part of one half of an oscillator which could be called a "bubble Universe," there would be an unknown number of such and they may  well overlap and intertwine. Bubbles in Hyperspace Champagne?   Lot more romantic than my prosaic half oscillatorsw is a Subsance-Substrate.

AND SO: When Jeremy posits the confinguration of Super-Fluid 'bagel/torus' reactors to achieve the Podkletnov-effect, he is definitely on the right track.  And if the above model is correct this Hi-Density-EM generated Bagel/Torus/Toroid Reactor which is functioning like a 'SUPER ATOM' according to Znidarsic-&-Jeremy should get much-more than they are looking for.
I don't know what the Podkletnov effect is.  unless it is possibly something like the motion of a Bagel winding in space for "no apparent reason." Incidentally, I'm not acquainted, at this point with Z----  and Jeremy or their "Super atom Toroid" ......

The Pot-o-Gold of this model; should be that cross-spectrum/transdimensional field viscosity should also intitiate a parallel-hyperspace adjacent torus-field which should act like a virtual cross-dimensional clutch & pressure plate.  This should tend to create a common-Einstein-Rosen incipient-worm-hole quasi-singularity connecting the Reactor Torus Eye with the kick-started parallel Hyperspace Torus.  And this should elicit a super-Podkletnov effect as the 'bleed-through' Hyperspace super-velocity-density field while also producing hyper-gravity effects.  At this point the bleed-through effect will reverse the bagel-EM-input into the 'reciever-inductee' reactor phase and becoming virtually a perpetually inducted EM-energy-field reciever from Hyperspace ingressed-QUANTUM-TRANSITION-ROOT-PLASMA. * * * And this is the 'point.' * * *

[...]

I was too lost to comment for several paragraphs, but i suspect that much of  the technology you are talking about would funcion far better in outer space where there was already the low temperatures that would probably be needed without the problems of cooking the super conductors...

I"m going to send you  a copy of the little article that I am sending for the Vigier 7 Symposium Book, I doubt if they'll include it, after my talk getting cancelled at the last minute, but there are an item or two in it that might apply to the above.   Cheers, Dean.

Incidentally, I can see the possibility of hyper-light transport probably up to  a couple of "c" but it would seem that navibation and communication would be great problems, to say the least.....