Fwd: [focusorissa] Campaign for International Airport

Sanjib Kumar Karmee

Aug 1, 2010, 11:55:35 AM8/1/10
to surend...@gmail.com, myodisha, oriss...@googlegroups.com, wester...@googlegroups.com
Following is the view of Mr. Surendra Patra about campaign for International Airport @ BBSR,
Regards,
Sanjib

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: surendra patra <surend...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [focusorissa] Campaign for International Airport
To: focus...@yahoogroups.com

Dear Sirs and Madams,
Let's fight against these campaigners for International Airport in
Bhubaneswar which will bring international mafia, international docoits to
Orissa to make these canpaigners rich. These mafia will get more blackmoney
to organise workshops in Five Star Hotels. Friends, please recollect how
good and nice was  Bhubaneswar before just ten years  when these
international English speaking touts, NGO owners,  and so called good people
were  not there in our lives. These moneyed people called good people and
star campaigners have made the life of people in Bhubaneswar hell. These
supporters of black-development have made the life of the poor, middle class
and lower middle class people hell. Now we do not have even water to drink
in the so called posh area called Nayapalli. Murder and prostitution
has multiplied in a spiralling speed. Real good people are killed
in Bhubaneswar almost everyday. Take the case of Dr Brahmananda Panda. Such
a good and senior doctor was killed for a very small reason.   If we do
not stop these crazy campaigners as erarly as possible then they will take
no time to kill whatever little life is there in Bhubaneswar.And they will
nicely say his as # development #. They have big cars. They have lot many
black money to fly in huge aeroplanes  So they want we slum dwellers, Middle
class people to go to hell in Bhubaneswar. Now we donot get a small house in
rent if we donot have the capacity to spend 6000 rupees per month. But we do
not have jobs to earn 10, 000 rupees per month. If you are a Bhubnaeswar
lover pl give a thrashing jolt to these campaign mafia before it is too
late. Otherwise we will be nowhere. Only these mafia will be there. No virus
killer could stop them.
Surendra Patra

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Bhagaban Prakash <drbh...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> I think the argument sounds to be reasonable.
>
> Dr Bhagbanprakash
>
> ________________________________
> From: Digambara Patra <digp...@yahoo.com <digpatra%40yahoo.com>>
> To: Focus Orissa <focus...@yahoogroups.com<focusorissa%40yahoogroups.com>>

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   focusoris...@yahoogroups.com
   focusorissa-...@yahoogroups.com

   focusorissa...@yahoogroups.com

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Dr.Sanjib Kumar Karmee, PhD
Department of Biotechnology
Delft University of Technology
Julianalaan 136, 2628 BL Delft,
The Netherlands

Jibanendra Mahanty

Aug 1, 2010, 1:39:49 PM8/1/10
to Orissa Today

I do not agree with the Views expressed by Shri Patra.

It is true that Life style of Bhubaneswar has changed with rapid development of the City. Development is a necessity to provide employment to the growing number of Youth. In every society, even in Rural areas of Odisha, we have both good people and bad people. It is the duty of the Society and the Government to contain the Bad people. So for this we cannot stop the development process, if it is not directly affecting livelihood of people or displacing people without proper compensation or if  it is not generating Solid and Fluid  waste to pollute Land, water and air.

With more and more educational Institutes coming up  in BBSR, we are going to produce more and more educated  Youth, who will ruin their Career and Life if  we do not provide  Employment to them. So we have to work for creating more Employment Opportunities.

An International Airport is a Passport to International connectivity  and communication which will trigger the pace of development  and Investment in many sectors like Tourism, health care, Education, IT Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, etc etc. These in turn will provide opportunities for our educated Youth and in the absence of such opportunities, the Youth will be constrained to slough in  sweat shops of Surat or join the Naxal Brigade. Crime rate will increase further, as an Idle Mind is a devil's Workshop.

Concerning the Murder of Dr.Panda by his ex-employee, my heart goes out for the bereaved family. Here also, I find that the situation could have been avoided thru right kind of Man-management. Firstly, the employee matters should have been left to his Admin Guy and secondly  though it was unfortunate, Dr. Panda should not have reprimanded his Employee in the Public. We have to consider the ego factor/ human psychology  while dealing with employees.

In conclusion I will say that there is some evils associated with development  while there are more evils if we do not have development. We have to choose the  One with lesser evil.

J.N.Mahanty

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 17:55:35 +0200
From: sanjib...@gmail.com
To: surend...@gmail.com; myo...@yahoogroups.com; oriss...@googlegroups.com; wester...@googlegroups.com
--
Members:
OTN is going to bring every person/business to Web/our network

Niranjan Biswal

Aug 1, 2010, 1:49:23 PM8/1/10
to oriss...@googlegroups.com, surend...@gmail.com, myodisha, wester...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Looks like, Mr Patra's reply is not very very healthy for state of Orissa. If services are not been proper in Bhubaneswar, that does not mean that we oppose an International airport in Bhubaneswar? Do you want to see Orissa as it was in few decades back?

Niranjan Biswal
Singapore

durgajena

Aug 2, 2010, 11:59:11 AM8/2/10
to OdishaTodayNetwork - A HindToday.com network member
I am sorry to say that because of attitude of some people like Mr.
Patra, Odisha is lagging behind. It shouls be remembered that
International air port makes connectivity of Odisha to the world. By
having an international airport not only encourage tourism industry,
International players, but also help Odiya people staying abroad for
their way back during vacation. Regarding Dr. Panda's case I don't
think it has any relation to internatioal airport.

Regards,

Durga Jena
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Bhagaban Prakash <drbhag...@yahoo.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I think the argument sounds to be reasonable.
>
> > Dr Bhagbanprakash
>
> > ________________________________
> > From: Digambara Patra <digpa...@yahoo.com <digpatra%40yahoo.com>>
> > To: Focus Orissa <focusori...@yahoogroups.com<focusorissa%
> 40yahoogroups.com>>
>
> > Cc: Sandip Kumar Dasverma <sandip.kumar.dasve...@gmail.com
> <sandip.kumar.dasverma%40gmail.com>>;
>
> > drmppuj...@yahoo.com <drmppujari%40yahoo.com>; apurohit1...@gmail.com
> > Email: digpa...@rediffmail.com <digpatra%40rediffmail.com>
>
> >http://www.geocities.com/digpatra/index.html
>
> > --- On Sat, 7/24/10, Sanjib Kumar Karmee <sanjibkar...@gmail.com
> <sanjibkarmee%40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
>
> > From: Sanjib Kumar Karmee <sanjibkar...@gmail.com<sanjibkarmee%40gmail.com

> > Cc: "Sandip Kumar Dasverma" <sandip.kumar.dasve...@gmail.com
> <sandip.kumar.dasverma%40gmail.com>>,
>
> > drmppuj...@yahoo.com <drmppujari%40yahoo.com>, "Digambara Patra" <
> > digpa...@gmail.com <digpatra%40gmail.com>>,
> > apurohit1...@gmail.com <apurohit1934%40gmail.com>
> > journalists is athttp://www.*orissa*.gov. in/I&pr/pdf/State_ lebel_*
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

subhas mohapatra

Aug 2, 2010, 12:38:20 PM8/2/10
to oriss...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Patra's tirades are absurd. If he wants nice apartment to rent for Rs.3000 right beside airport in Palaspali, he should write to me. He is ingnorant if he thinks super thugs and mafias travel only through international airports. They also travel through trains and there are many trains to BBSR from all over the country. Mr. Patra must have been bribed by some one to write his piece.
People like Mr. Patra take a point here and there and make up stories without any facts
Subhas Mohapatra

VISIT WORLD'S  FIRST AND LARGEST OPEN-AIR SOIL-LESS FARM AT THE BLUEGRASS GARDENS & NURSERY, WARRENTON, NC 27589. APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
Dr. Subhas C. Mohapatra, President, IAFF, 1413 Boxwood Lane, Apex, NC 27502, Ph.(919)362-7653. Web site: www.iaff1.org