‘Nilamadhab Panigrahi Samman’ has been conferred on Dr. Harekrishna Meher

Saket Sahu

Aug 15, 2011, 6:54:10 AM8/15/11
to wester...@googlegroups.com, oriss...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Glad to inform you that   Nilamadhab Panigrahi Samman’ has been conferred
on
Dr. Harekrishna Meher for the Book  ‘Koshali Meghaduta’.

Regards,

Saket Sahu
Kosali Samman to HKMeher.JPG

apuroh...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2011, 7:17:47 AM8/15/11
to wester...@googlegroups.com, oriss...@googlegroups.com
My heartiest congratulations to Dr.Meher for well deserved translation of this great epic. I also am thrilled that we have instituted awards in the name of Nil Madhab Panigrahi, a towering figure in Koshali literature.
Lovingly
Arjun Purohit
--
Members:
OTN is going to bring every person/business to Web/our network

Sanjib Kumar Karmee

Aug 15, 2011, 7:25:53 AM8/15/11
to oriss...@googlegroups.com, Samukhya, kbkrou...@googlegroups.com, orissa-educ...@googlegroups.com, wester...@googlegroups.com
Many congratulations to Dr. Meher for this achievement. His work on Kosli literature is commendable.

Best regards,
Sanjib