Orbited & Flash

djk-orbited

Jun 3, 2009, 6:01:09 AM6/3/09
to Orbited Discussion
Hi,

In this article - http://cometdaily.com/2008/09/30/why-flash-must-adopt-comet/
- Michael states '... in fact, that we’ve started porting
Orbited.TCPSocket to Flash.' I haven't been able to find any followup
to this so I thought I'd ask the question here: has this development
progressed any further? Is there anything that can be downloaded and
tested? I believe that the availability of Orbited/Flash would help
propel this fantastic product into the same league (perhaps much
further in some cases) as some of it's commercial counterparts.

Cheers
Duncan

Mario Balibrera

Jun 3, 2009, 5:02:12 PM6/3/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com
Hey Duncan. In this thread, skys...@gmail.com posted this code, which allows you to invoke Orbited's javascript from your flex code.

-mario

Niklas B

Jun 4, 2009, 4:04:02 AM6/4/09
to Orbited Discussion
Information from this thread will be included into the new
documentation under it's own section