hello,flash or flex client to orbited server (stomp protocol)

1 view

bird sky

Jan 13, 2009, 9:18:25 PM1/13/09
to Orbited Discussion
hello,is there flash or flex client example which can be connect
to the orbited server using stomp protocol?
i become crazy about this problem for a week. Hope Somebody here
can give me some advice.
Thank you very much!

Michael Carter

Jan 18, 2009, 9:05:22 AM1/18/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com
This doesn't currently exist. There are a couple people working on it, but I wouldn't expect it at least for a couple of months.

-Michael Carter

bird sky

Jan 18, 2009, 9:48:25 AM1/18/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com
thank you Michael Carter
I have worked this problem out, i just use the flex extertalinterface
to invode the js of Orbited.js then callback to my flex
application.So, I can use stomp of Orbited JS Client for my project
now.

Andrea Reginato

Jan 18, 2009, 1:02:05 PM1/18/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 3:48 PM, bird sky <skys...@gmail.com> wrote:

thank you Michael Carter
I have worked this problem out, i just use the flex extertalinterface
to invode the js of Orbited.js then callback to my flex
application.So, I can use stomp of Orbited JS Client for my project
now.

I don't know if it is possible, but I would be curious to see some of the code.
Thanks a lot!

--
Andrea Reginato, http://mikamai.com
Writing http://sensejs.wordpress.com/

Mario Balibrera

Jan 18, 2009, 5:31:26 PM1/18/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com
Would you be interested in contributing code to the project?

Mario Balibrera

Andrea Reginato

Jan 18, 2009, 5:46:27 PM1/18/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Mario Balibrera <mario.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Would you be interested in contributing code to the project?

I'm a newbie in python, but would be really interesting for me to start with this cool project.
I just need some place where to start or somebody following me on the first steps ;-)

bird sky

Jan 18, 2009, 8:08:39 PM1/18/09
to orbite...@googlegroups.com
hi Reginato,