Please send your consultant resume with contact, rate & availability
Send resumes to *kris...@dyssinc.com || 415-259-4217*
*Position: Java Developer.*
*Duration: Long term contract.*
*Location: South Lyon, MI.*
- Completes Java coding (implementation and enhancements) based on QR
- Ensure implementations are properly documented within source and in
- Ensure implementations are up to current standards for coding, naming,
security, and versioning. This includes reviewing each class that was
altered as a bare minimum.
- Ensure implementations are adequately tested by automated tests and
- Ensure scripting for other languages (SQL, KSH, etc.) are within standard
security and coding standards.
- Ensure configurations work in all environments throughout the project in
products that we use (DataPower, WAS, CI, etc.).
- Preparing deployment documents for the implementations they are
responsible for (distributed MQ, WAS EARs, property files, software
- Troubleshoot issues with implementations they are responsible for.
- Unit test changes to implementations
- Report status of all responsibilities to their SA or appropriate
supervisor if the SA is not available or are the SA themselves.
- Construct CI build template projects and insert into PVCS.
- Configure CI environment to perform the project builds under their
- Report any defects to SA for tracking.
- Maintain SCM version control for the project (if they do not have the
rights to do a function they have the responsibility to find someone who
- Create appropriate documentation to standards
- Developer is accountable for designing and coding using multiple J2EE
technologies and tools that can interface with various source systems
(mainframe/web client apps) or datastores. This resource is responsible for
source code management, deployments and writing documentation.
- Prepare the Software Design Documentation, Requirements Traceability
Matrix, Test Strategy, Test Case, System Mappings documentation
- Co-coordinate with the Service consumers to resolve the issues related to
accessing the services.
- Prepare the promotion documents for the deployments and work with
operations team if there are any issues with the deployments.
- Test the Services in Dev, QA and Prod.
- Code Reviews
- Code the design to BCBSM Common Services standards using custom Java
- Unit test the code ensuring appropriate coverage
- Work on the technical design documents. Eg: SDD, DVD, Consumer guides,
Test cases etc in all phases of iteration
- Defect tracking and Issue fixing.
- Assist in environment setup
- Maintain defect logs to track and manage the defects.
- Co-ordinate with Service Architect to prepare and analyze performance
- Prepare test data for performance testing and involve in performance
- Prepare consumer guide for consumers steps involved in consuming the
- Prepare transition document to support team.
- Provide Post-Production warranty support
- Familiar with server side implementation. Preferred candidate has
background developing Services, not just consuming services. Thus,
- Developed Web Services/EJB in Java
- Familiar with WS-Security, SOAP/HTTP, WSDL, XML/XSD (Schemas)
- Message Queue usage (IBM MQ preferred), JMS
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge and participation of different types of testing (Unit testing,
Integration Testing, Performance Testing)
- Write (Develop) JUnit test cases
- Used or knows what a Continuous Integration environment is for and if so
- Software Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Command, Delegate as
examples). Any patterns will do. Candidate needs to demonstrate usage of
- IBM RAD 6/7 as base development tool (RAD 7+ preferred)
Thanks & Regards,
*Krishna *|*Dynamic Software Services, Inc.*|
Office: *415-259-4217*| Fax: 415-520-5437|
*kris...@dyssinc.com* <kris...@dyssinc.com> || Gtalk ||YIM* : krishsource*