Let's just nuke Al Jazeera

gatt

May 24, 2004, 3:43:41 PM5/24/04

Al Jazeera is claiming that the Berg beheading took place in the Abu Ghraib
prison. And, if you want to see animated images of an American getting his
head hacked off repeatedly with a caption about some nonsense about a US
hat, check it out.

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/news_service/middle_east_full_story.asp?service_id=2020

They claim there's not enough blood in the beheading. "Not a drop of blood
is seen to fall." There's BLOOD ALL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR! Oh, and he's
not "wriggling" enough. I'm sure Al Jazeera has detailed documentation and,
hell, every peace-loving Muslim knows what a guy having his head hacked off
looks like.

Looks like part of their claim is that FOX, etc got the video before they
did. Oh, and Berg is wearing orange clothing like the prisoners at Gitmo
and there's a white plastic chair like one photographed at the prison. I've
got three of those chairs in my backyard. I hope Al Jazeera comes to
investigate so I can show 'em the scythe in my shed. Heh...maybe I did it.

God hates Muslims. That's why he lets Americans kill them with complete
impugnity.

-c

cor

May 24, 2004, 7:14:41 PM5/24/04
Take your medicines.

Baxter

May 24, 2004, 9:47:52 PM5/24/04
If there was nothing else to show that gatt engages in vile rantings instead
of rational thought, this alone would prove it.

Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"cor" <corDELETET...@exchangenet.net> wrote in message

jbohren

May 25, 2004, 12:58:22 AM5/25/04
Art Buchwald once did a piece on nuking Iran.

Overpopulation in India? No problem nuke em....

jbohren

May 25, 2004, 1:00:13 AM5/25/04

"Baxter" <lbax01.s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

> If there was nothing else to show that gatt engages in vile rantings
instead
> of rational thought, this alone would prove it.

It was satire... Get a grip!

cor

May 25, 2004, 3:32:42 AM5/25/04

You do not know Gatt.

Baxter

May 25, 2004, 11:30:47 AM5/25/04
Free software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

"jbohren" <jeff_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually, you have no evidence of that.

gatt

May 25, 2004, 1:50:41 PM5/25/04

"jbohren" <jeff_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Baxter" <lbax01.s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

> > If there was nothing else to show that gatt engages in vile rantings

> instead of rational thought, this alone would prove it.

*snicker* Look at what angry little gimp is still sniping at me when he
knows I've killfiled him.
I oughtta hold him down and pee on his head.

> It was satire... Get a grip!

Sometimes you need to dumb stuff down for Baxter. He literally is the
lowest common denominator.

-c

Baxter

May 25, 2004, 2:55:38 PM5/25/04

"gatt" <ga...@livefromtheclocktower.com> wrote in message

> "jbohren" <jeff_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > "Baxter" <lbax01.s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message
>
> > > If there was nothing else to show that gatt engages in vile rantings
> > instead of rational thought, this alone would prove it.
>
> *snicker* Look at what angry little gimp is still sniping at me when he
> knows I've killfiled him.
> I oughtta hold him down and pee on his head.

gatt has delusions of grandeur.