Most likely the left won't get this.

Scratch

Sep 8, 2008, 12:35:11 PM9/8/08
SCHOOL -- 1957 vs. 2007

Scenario: Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school
parking lot with shotgun in gun rack.
1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his
car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.
2007 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail
and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for
traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.
1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up
buddies.
2007 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge
them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario: Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.
1957 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the Principal.
Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.
2007 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for
ADD. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives
him a whipping with his belt.
1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college,
and becomes a successful businessman.
2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster
care and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she
remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom
has affair with psychologist.

Scenario: Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.
1957 - Mark shares aspirin with Principal out on the smoking dock.
2007 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violati ons. C
ar searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario: Pedro fails high school English.
1957 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, and goes to college.
2007 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear
nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for
graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against state
school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core
curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a
living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from 4th of July, puts
them in a model airplane paint bottle and blows up a red ant bed.
1957 - Ants die.
2007 - BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic
terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home,
computers confiscated; Johnny's Dad goes on a terr or watch list and is
never allowed to fly again.

Scenario: Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee.
He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.
1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.
2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She
faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy

--
Harvard huh!

A week after his 57-state remark, Obama puts himself in the wrong city

Bill Shatzer

Sep 8, 2008, 2:20:18 PM9/8/08
Scratch wrote:

-snip-

Another plagiarism without proper attribution or credit given.

Typical rightwad - they steal other peoples' songs, they steal other
peoples' flags, they steal other peoples' writings.

And they're not even embarrassed by it.

http://loscuatroojos.com/2008/06/01/school-1957-vs-2007/

Peace and justice,

SMITH29

Sep 8, 2008, 4:15:24 PM9/8/08

xxxx
Ole Scratch sure knows how ta rattle your cage :-)

29

Bill Shatzer wrote:
> SMITH29 wrote:
>
>> Bill Shatzer wrote:
>>
>>> SMITH29 wrote:
>>>
>>> -snip-

>>> The dubya is a twink - chaney's the puppet master.
>>
>> xxxx
>> Moonbat speak.

>>> Nah - he's off to Kennebunkport for a (very) long weekend, then to
>>> Beijing for the Olympics (and to celebrate China's new found love for
>>> civil rights and religious freedom) and then he's got an extended
>>> stay at the Crawford Ranch scheduled.
>
>>> He ain't gonna call congress back 'cause then he'd have to come back.
>
>> You had his schedule? Interesting.
>
> Of course - how do you think the press knows where to be?
>
> They gotta make arrangements iffen they're gonna cover the dubya's photo
> ops. The WH provides a schedule.
>
> Peace and justice,
xxxx
You are once again caught lying...
When I say you are fulla shit, it's true.
No one can trust a single word you say.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-08-04-voa10.cfm

VOICE OF AMERICA

Bush Heads To Asia For Weeklong Trip
By Paula Wolfson
Seoul

U.S. President George Bush is on his way to Asia for talks with leaders
in South Korea, Thailand, and China - where he will attend the opening
of the Olympic Games. VOA White House correspondent Paula Wolfson
reports from Seoul - the first stop on his weeklong trip.

President George Bush and his wife Laura departing for Asia from Andrews
Air Force Base, 04 Aug 2008
White House officials say the president's talks in Seoul will deal with
trade and military matters.

But hanging over all the discussions here will be North Korea and
efforts to deal with Pyongyang's nuclear ambitions.

Since Mr. Bush last met with South Korean President Lee Myung-bak in
April, North Korea has submitted a long-awaited declaration of its
plutonium-related activities. It has also destroyed the cooling tower at
its reactor at Yongbyon. But President Bush has made clear those steps
are only the beginning.

"We are concerned about enriched uranium and proliferation, and human
rights abuses, ballistic missile programs," said President Bush. "I view
this process as a multi-step process where there will be action for action."

From Seoul, Mr. Bush travels to Thailand where he will highlight
conditions in another trouble spot - neighboring Burma.

While the official stated reason for his visit is to celebrate the 175th
anniversary of U.S.-Thai relations, the president will also be meeting
with Burmese dissidents and will get a briefing on relief efforts
following Cyclone Nargis.

But most media attention is likely to be focused on First Lady Laura
Bush. She will travel to the Thai-Burmese border to visit a refugee
center, and a clinic.

They will arrive together in Bejing on the eve of the Olympic opening
ceremonies. When Mr. Bush walks into the main stadium Friday evening,
local time, he will become the first U.S president in history to attend
an Olympic games outside the United States.

"I view the Olympics as an opportunity for me to cheer on our athletes,"
said Mr. Bush. "It's an athletic event."

But experts in Asian affairs say if the president thinks he can go the
Beijing Olympics as just another sports fan, he is very mistaken.

Derek Mitchell is an analyst with the Center for Strategic and
International Studies in Washington - a private group that conducts
research on foreign policy matters.

"It is going to be difficult for him in public," said Derek Mitchell.
"But he enjoys sports. And I think he really wanted to go because of the
sports. But whether he gets embarrassed while there - it is not going to
be just an issue of an individual, it is going to be an issue of the
United States prestige."

The president has said he will bring up issues such as human rights in
China just not at the Olympics. He met with a group of Chinese
democracy advocates at the White House last week, and he plans on
attending church while in Beijing to reinforce calls for greater
religious freedom.

Scratch

Sep 8, 2008, 4:19:23 PM9/8/08
Bill Shatzer <bshat...@comcast.net> wrote in news:a8-
dnQtuqIV48VjVn...@comcast.com:

Whaaaaaa, Whaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa

ROTFL

--
Uh, Uh, Uh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw&NR=1

Scratch

Sep 8, 2008, 6:57:53 PM9/8/08
SMITH29 <smi...@comcast.net> wrote in

> Bill Shatzer wrote:
>> Scratch wrote:
>>
>> -snip-
>>
>> Another plagiarism without proper attribution or credit given.
>>
>> Typical rightwad - they steal other peoples' songs, they steal other
>> peoples' flags, they steal other peoples' writings.
>>
>> And they're not even embarrassed by it.
>>
>> http://loscuatroojos.com/2008/06/01/school-1957-vs-2007/
>>
>> Peace and justice,
>
> xxxx
> Ole Scratch sure knows how ta rattle your cage :-)
>
> 29

;)