No page display for this link...

1 view

vistaman

Jun 29, 2008, 3:50:14 PM6/29/08

Nisse Engström

Jul 1, 2008, 9:48:49 AM7/1/08
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 15:50:14 -0400, vistaman wrote:

Preferences -> General -> Language:

Put English or Deutsch at the top of the list.
Other languages might work also, but Swedish does not.

/Nisse

vistaman

Jul 1, 2008, 11:23:53 AM7/1/08

It /is/ currently (always) set to en-US. Any other ideas why this page
fails?

Nisse Engström

Jul 1, 2008, 1:28:24 PM7/1/08
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:23:53 -0400, vistaman wrote:

> It /is/ currently (always) set to en-US. Any other ideas why this page
> fails?

Interesting. Mucking about with the Accept-Language: header
makes all the difference for me.

With: sv-SE
sv
en
de

I get a "Oops, there's been a glitch" page.

With: en
sv-SE
sv
de

I get a real page (which then turns into a "REALTOR.com
requires that JavaScript be enabled..." page).

What exactly are your language settings?

/Nisse

vistaman

Jul 2, 2008, 10:46:12 AM7/2/08
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:28:24 -0400, Nisse Engström
<news.NOSPA...@luden.se> wrote:

> Interesting. Mucking about with the Accept-Language: header
> makes all the difference for me.
>
> With: sv-SE
> sv
> en
> de
>
> I get a "Oops, there's been a glitch" page.
>
> With: en
> sv-SE
> sv
> de
>
> I get a real page (which then turns into a "REALTOR.com
> requires that JavaScript be enabled..." page).
>

> What exactly are your language settings?

Yay! Got it to work. I had to change Network to Mark as IE. Even with ID
as IE it didn't work. But Mark As did the trick.

vistaman

Jul 2, 2008, 10:58:02 AM7/2/08
<news.NOSPA...@luden.se> wrote:
> Interesting. Mucking about with the Accept-Language: header
> makes all the difference for me.
>
> With: sv-SE
> sv
> en
> de
>
> I get a "Oops, there's been a glitch" page.
>
> With: en
> sv-SE
> sv
> de
>
> I get a real page (which then turns into a "REALTOR.com
> requires that JavaScript be enabled..." page).
>

> What exactly are your language settings?

I only have 2:en-US then en. Javascript is enaled, and to test, I changed
popups to "allow all".

I /do/ get the page for a brief moment, with full display of the realtor
listing, but it goes "white" almost immediately and brings a "wait" cursor
and blank page. I tried changing languages to your set (en, sv, de, I
don't have sv-SE) but still the same problem. Certainly something going on
here as page displays quite properly in IE7 <scratches head...>. Thanks
for the efforts.