UserPrefs Enable Cookies

hobbler

Apr 27, 2011, 2:10:43 AM4/27/11

What does it mean in UserPrefs config under, Enable Cookies =14???

I have the preferences set to Accept all cookies, I thought that would
show a 3 in the setting but it shows a 14. When I first looked in
UserPrefs it had -1 as a setting.

What do these numbers mean?

hobbler
--
Opera 11.10 Web Browser and E-mail

Peter Krefting

Apr 27, 2011, 2:41:40 AM4/27/11
hobbler <rftvhf...@yahoo.com>:

> What does it mean in UserPrefs config under, Enable Cookies =14???

14 means "accept all cookies".

> I have the preferences set to Accept all cookies, I thought that would
> show a 3 in the setting but it shows a 14.

The internal coding of the values have changed, due to policy changes in
the cookie handling code.

--
\\// Peter Krefting - Core Technology Developer, Opera Software ASA

hobbler

Apr 27, 2011, 1:24:43 PM4/27/11
On Wednesday April 27 2011 at 2:41:40 AM DST Peter Krefting posted in
opera.general:

> hobbler <rftvhf...@yahoo.com>:
>
>> What does it mean in UserPrefs config under, Enable Cookies =14???
>
> 14 means "accept all cookies".
>
>> I have the preferences set to Accept all cookies, I thought that would
>> show a 3 in the setting but it shows a 14.
>
> The internal coding of the values have changed, due to policy changes in
> the cookie handling code.

Thanks for the Info