Latest RC fails on Facebook updates?

Aaron Hsu

Jun 10, 2008, 4:48:14 PM6/10/08
Hey all, I am using Opera 9.50 RC for Mac, and for some reason, when I
try to do things AJAXy on Facebook, I get errors like denied requests
and such. Two examples are poking and ignoring of notifications.

Is there some reason this isn't working? I know that other people seem
to be doing alright on other browsers.

--
Aaron Hsu <arc...@sacrideo.us> | Jabber: arc...@jabber.org
``Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to

Trevor Gough

Jun 10, 2008, 5:39:32 PM6/10/08
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:48:14 -0500, Aaron Hsu <arc...@sacrideo.us> wrote:

> Hey all, I am using Opera 9.50 RC for Mac, and for some reason, when I
> try to do things AJAXy on Facebook, I get errors like denied requests
> and such. Two examples are poking and ignoring of notifications.
>
> Is there some reason this isn't working? I know that other people seem
> to be doing alright on other browsers.

It's an error on Facebook's part that I've heard from Opera personnel (via
Opera's #opera chatroom on irc.opera.com) should be fixed soon by Facebook.

Trevor Gough

Jun 10, 2008, 5:41:34 PM6/10/08
Correction: I heard that from Opera personnel in #snapshot on
irc.opera.com.