Opera 9.50 Alpha 1 for Windows, Mac, Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris available

Tim Altman

Sep 4, 2007, 7:51:36 AM9/4/07
Opera 9.50 Alpha 1 for Windows, Mac, Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris is
now available:
http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2007/09/04/go-and-get-opera-9-5-alpha-3.

Highlights:
* Improved performance
* Full history search
* Improved site compatibility
* Access for everyone
* Improved platform integration
* Preview of bookmark and Speed Dial synchronization

For complete changelogs and download links see:

- Windows: http://snapshot.opera.com/windows/w950a1.html
- UNIX: http://snapshot.opera.com/unix/u950a1.html
- Mac: http://snapshot.opera.com/mac/m950a1.html

We invite users to discuss the Alpha in the Forums and Newsgroups.
When reporting bugs, please refer to our bug reporting guidelines:
http://www.opera.com/support/bugs/.

Enjoy!

--
Tim Altman