New Mail header GUI

Saito

Feb 9, 2006, 7:59:25 AM2/9/06
Yes, it's going on, to improve usuabilities.
We can add some, editing accounts.ini, to GUI.
e.g. X-Newsreader or X-Mailer to custom GUI.
Those added aren't displyed on gray-colored new
header. Where do I have to check?

And can we change the color of new background?
I've tried old headers, through editing mime.css,
but I'm not a backward looking user, so want to
use new UI.

--
Saito, a paid Opera user both on Windows and Linux
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/saiton/ - Diary in Japanese

Ivan Magerle

Feb 9, 2006, 9:44:00 AM2/9/06
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:59:25 +0100, Saito wrote:

> Yes, it's going on, to improve usuabilities.
> We can add some, editing accounts.ini, to GUI.
> e.g. X-Newsreader or X-Mailer to custom GUI.
> Those added aren't displyed on gray-colored new
> header. Where do I have to check?

Yep, I tried that myself, but that headers didn't appear.

--
Nutrition researcher by day and g33k by night

fuxs

Feb 9, 2006, 3:37:38 PM2/9/06
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:44:00 +0100, Ivan Magerle
<ma...@dropbike.com.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:59:25 +0100, Saito wrote:
>
>> Yes, it's going on, to improve usuabilities.
>> We can add some, editing accounts.ini, to GUI.
>> e.g. X-Newsreader or X-Mailer to custom GUI.
>> Those added aren't displyed on gray-colored new
>> header. Where do I have to check?
>
> Yep, I tried that myself, but that headers didn't appear.

A pity, indeed it is possible to add own headers to the list in
Accounts.ini and the customize dialog, but this will not be reflected on
the toolbar. Bugreport needed or is enhencement planned anyway as Tim
mentioned elsewhere?

--
fuxs

Ivan Magerle

Feb 9, 2006, 5:05:49 PM2/9/06
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:37:38 +0100, fuxs wrote:

> On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:44:00 +0100, Ivan Magerle
> <ma...@dropbike.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:59:25 +0100, Saito wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, it's going on, to improve usuabilities.
>>> We can add some, editing accounts.ini, to GUI.
>>> e.g. X-Newsreader or X-Mailer to custom GUI.
>>> Those added aren't displyed on gray-colored new
>>> header. Where do I have to check?
>>
>> Yep, I tried that myself, but that headers didn't appear.
>>

> A pity, indeed it is possible to add own headers to the list in
> Accounts.ini and the customize dialog, but this will not be reflected on
> the toolbar.

Maybe workaround is to disable Opera 9 header widget, and add custom
headers like in 8.5 versions.

> Bugreport needed or is enhencement planned anyway as Tim mentioned
> elsewhere?

Don't know. ;)

Tim Altman

Feb 10, 2006, 8:17:11 AM2/10/06
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:37:38 +0100, fuxs <fu...@nikocity.de.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:44:00 +0100, Ivan Magerle
><ma...@dropbike.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:59:25 +0100, Saito wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, it's going on, to improve usuabilities.
>>> We can add some, editing accounts.ini, to GUI.
>>> e.g. X-Newsreader or X-Mailer to custom GUI.
>>> Those added aren't displyed on gray-colored new
>>> header. Where do I have to check?
>>
>> Yep, I tried that myself, but that headers didn't appear.
>
>A pity, indeed it is possible to add own headers to the list in
>Accounts.ini and the customize dialog, but this will not be reflected on
>the toolbar. Bugreport needed or is enhencement planned anyway as Tim
>mentioned elsewhere?

File a bug report, please. It's important to know that users want to
be able to add custom headers.

--
Tim Altman
Core QA

fuxs

Feb 11, 2006, 4:09:57 PM2/11/06
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:17:11 +0100, Tim Altman wrote:

..

> File a bug report, please. It's important to know that users want to
> be able to add custom headers.

Filed it as bug-196145

--
fuxs